Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Comment section = clownworld

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

EB16E1A4 60FE 4128 AB88 C23F981922BD

This world is worthless.

Women are absolutely vile.

Surprise surprise it's a fucking communist SJW with his pronounce in his bio.

Fags and feminists and trannies in the comments are on a completely different planet than us, if you live in a country where it's legal I highly suggest you get a gun because there won't be any "we can talk about it" after the brainwashing these retards have gone through.

you dont have to be hot and confident to have a gang bang lmao it's usually insecure ugly whores who engage in such behavior

I wouldn't mind dating a slut tbh, as long as I know what I'm dealing with.

I mean I already fuck hookers anyway, so why would I mind if one offers her service and/or her company for free ?

That being said I guess it depends what the goal of dating is, because if it's about getting married and building a family, I understand how a guy can be reluctant to try it with a promiscuous woman.

But if it's just about having a good time and not being alone, then why not ?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021 01 01 at 114039 AM

JFL at the state of cucks in 2021

Fags and feminists and trannies in the comments are on a completely different planet than us, if you live in a country where it's legal I highly suggest you get a gun because there won't be any "we can talk about it" after the brainwashing these retards have gone through.
They’re teaching the sjw lgbtq shit in elementary schools aswell. Kids grow up thinking gender is a social construct

They’re teaching the sjw lgbtq shit in elementary schools aswell. Kids grow up thinking gender is a social construct
chris farley what the fuck GIF

For Allah's sake tell me you jest friend.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvyLJnoZrs

Hehe, I've read about this, it's apparently pretty far ahead in places like California where they teach about sexual activity in very explicit terms.

In the UK, they started the "No Outsiders" program in 2020, right now it is fairly benign with children's story books that have lesbian mothers and things like a chameleon trying to change his colours to fit in but then deciding to just be himself. I will likely move onto the American stage.

Last edited:
I'm completely unsurprised, why wouldn't they teach it? Every normie, even christian ones, have given up on saying there's anything wrong with it, well guess what time for 2 fags to adopt some poor boy, time for our kids to become trannies, time for gays to get married and demand christians make their faggotcakes.

I'm completely unsurprised, why wouldn't they teach it? Every normie, even christian ones, have given up on saying there's anything wrong with it, well guess what time for 2 fags to adopt some poor boy, time for our kids to become trannies, time for gays to get married and demand christians make their faggotcakes.
There was this YouTube video I watched and the guy in it said that around 20% of the population is actually bisexual and they push this stuff early on to activate these feelings in people and so they can proselytise their ideology. He says this is why a not so insignificant number of men in prison engage in consensual homosexual relations, their environment changes them, but this is only for borderline people.

I'm completely unsurprised, why wouldn't they teach it? Every normie, even christian ones, have given up on saying there's anything wrong with it
In the western anglo countries Christianity is just another accessory for most people tbh

There was this YouTube video I watched and the guy in it said that around 20% of the population is actually bisexual and they push this stuff early on to activate these feelings in people and so they can proselytise their ideology. He says this is why a not so insignificant number of men in prison engage in consensual homosexual relations, their environment changes them, but this is only for borderline people.
Yeah they're definitely brainwashing kids, who knows what'll happen to them if they ramp it up with more jewtactics, maybe they can get that 20% up, not like it's ever been tried before.
In the western anglo countries Christianity is just another accessory for most people tbh
Yeah seems like it, 99% of whites I've met are atheists or agnostic and their grandparents might identify as Christian but they're old and dying out (and like you said weren't even real Christians).

Of course past matters. That's why you try to do well at school and not do anything illegal.

Of course it's a tranny

They’re teaching the sjw lgbtq shit in elementary schools aswell. Kids grow up thinking gender is a social construct.
Fucking ragefuel.
Radical lunatics who belong in asylums are instating policies because they make the population dumb and docile which is just what the overlords want. Income inequality? nah. But gENeR EnEQuaLiTy sHUoLD eND! MUH FUCKING GENDER!

Thank Allah we don't have those things here yet, but it's only a matter of time. Hopefully not in my lifetime.

twitter is for soy based lifeforms

That was actually sorta blackpilled response

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvyLJnoZrs

Hehe, I've read about this, it's apparently pretty far ahead in places like California where they teach about sexual activity in very explicit terms.

In the UK, they started the "No Outsiders" program in 2020, right now it is fairly benign with children's story books that have lesbian mothers and things like a chameleon trying to change his colours to fit in but then deciding to just be himself. I will likely move onto the American stage.

F2C1B781 C2E4 4225 8214 D783EE661E62

Ironically the "missionary once a year" is reserved for the type of cuck who accepts that "his" girl was a whore.

These are the same people who will say "it's just a preference" when a woman rejects an incel due to his genetics. Meanwhile men are shamed for rejecting a woman based on her actions. :feelsclown:

Come crawling back from Looksmaxx.me

Hopefully she gets gang raped and beaten to death by a bunch of hungry niggas (in gta)

I'd rather it be legal to chuck 'em off a building.

''Ewww you dumped her bcs she had orgies before u ? What an incel,its perfectly fine for a women to be experienced before you insecure man'' :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Also love how many trans people are in that comment section calling man insecure,ya know,the people who want to commit suicide when they see their bodys on a mirror.