Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Comment on twoxvomit

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

"I can relate. I found that the only way I could get turned on is by pleasing him. I was married to a very selfish man for 27 years. I divorced him and got with my high school sweetheart. He has very well educated himself in art of a woman’s pleasure and it shows. I can lay back and enjoy what he does for me for hours with multiple earth-shattering orgasms. He sends me to the moon and back."

After being a cum dump for selfish chad for 27 years. She had enough and finally gave her high school sweetheart a chance.

we're all gonna make it bros, just wait 20 years, your school crush will come to her senses, 100%

Women are psychopaths

r/deadbedrooms future member, right there.

After being a cum dump for selfish chad for 27 years. She had enough and finally gave her high school sweetheart a chance.
Or perhaps she cheated on and divorce raped her perfectly normal bluepilled normie husband with her Chad highschool sweetheart, whom she never was able to forget despite all those years

Either way, subhuman behavior

Or perhaps she cheated on and divorce raped her perfectly normal bluepilled normie husband with her Chad highschool sweetheart, whom she never was able to forget despite all those years

Either way, subhuman behavior
Works both ways :yes:

ITS TIME TO SLEEP MANGO LETS DO THIS MANG :feelscomfy: (lol)
Larp.
You will never be a real sleepyhead.
You have no eye mask, you have no blackout curtains, you have no blue light glasses. You are an insomniac twisted by drugs and copes into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the "sleep" you get is short and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out sleepcels with incredible efficiency. Even insomniacs who “sleep” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your eye area is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a doctor to prescribe you meds, he’ll rub his jewish hands and laugh the second he gets a whiff of your money. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your sleep hours, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a insomniac is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably sleep-deprived. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

For 27 years? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Who in Christ wants to sexually satisfy some 50 year old roastie. :feelspuke::feelspuke: It must be like Apocalypse Now down there.

Larp.
You will never be a real sleepyhead.
You have no eye mask, you have no blackout curtains, you have no blue light glasses. You are an insomniac twisted by drugs and copes into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the "sleep" you get is short and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out sleepcels with incredible efficiency. Even insomniacs who “sleep” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your eye area is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a doctor to prescribe you meds, he’ll rub his jewish hands and laugh the second he gets a whiff of your money. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your sleep hours, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a insomniac is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably sleep-deprived. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
Damn fax :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

She'll divorce her highschool sweetheart in less than a year despite taking 27 years to split from her ex