Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comment I left on IT

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★

I'm going to bed now. Fucking Jew doctor. I'm still pissed. I keep throwing money and time at this.

Count yourself lucky if that comment is still there tomorrow.

And gaining experience is in foids' hands. Hypocritical.
Since people get away so much with shitting on men that they don't even think about what they are saying even little in-depth.

Last edited:
View attachment 1199484

I'm going to bed now. Fucking Jew doctor. I'm still pissed. I keep throwing money and time at this.
any foid or normie would insult/treat you like trash if you ever dared to mention that you want a virgin, they would go as far as treat you like a pedophile, and even worse if you say that you want a wife that could clean the house, that makes you a Nazi in 2024, foid/normie hypocrisy is vomiting.

They're adding credence to what we've been preaching for so long, they're unimaginably dense

any foid or normie would insult/treat you like trash if you ever dared to mention that you want a virgin, they would go as far as treat you like a pedophile, and even worse if you say that you want a wife that could clean the house, that makes you a Nazi in 2024, foid/normie hypocrisy is vomiting.
Them not being virgin is fine. But them having a body count higher than 2 or 3 is grounds to not pursue a serious relationship, because it will 100% end badly because their ability to pair bond is greatly diminished unless you absolutely mog the fuck out of the other dudes that fucked her.

And gaining experience is in foids' hands. Hypocritical.
Since people get away so much with shitting on men that they don't even think about what they are saying even little in-depth.

She wrote a bunch of words just to make the "tall" not specific

Most women don't want a muscular guy but guy's definition

By muscular they mean lean muscle