Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Comment and debate my new theory

Is the false in "False Spectrum Theory" ultimately based off denial of the situation?

It makes sense, although, in the examples and the way it's told, it all depends on perspective. Take this example you made for example, "I know an ugly guy that has a hot girlfriend. he MUST have a great personality!"

The person who's expressing that line isn't in denial. At least in the way, I take, "False Spectrum Theory". The people who are expressing those lines aren't in denial no matter how false it may be, they are just delusional enough to believe it's the personality that counts.

High IQ tbh. Perhaps one day I'll write something like this too.

Is the false in "False Spectrum Theory" ultimately based off denial of the situation?

It makes sense, although, in the examples and the way it's told, it all depends on perspective. Take this example you made for example, "I know an ugly guy that has a hot girlfriend. he MUST have a great personality!"

The person who's expressing that line isn't in denial. At least in the way, I take, "False Spectrum Theory". The people who are expressing those lines aren't in denial no matter how false it may be, they are just delusional enough to believe it's the personality that counts.

we rely on the judgment of woman so much, that we actually believe that their selection process is flawless, mathematically.

Basically an extension of the Halo effect. Makes sense