Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I wasted countless hours on C&C when I was a kid. RA1/2 + Generals. Man that was the shit. I was also cool with the Tiberium universe but I never bothered to see C&C 4 which was the ending of it. Until now....

Holy fuck is it bad. I just watched the youtube video of it and its almost unwatchable never mind basically unplayable. I skipped most of the parts and it still didn't make a difference in the end.

Its not even your usual RTS base game. Its some bastardized MOBA game that is horrible to view.

Then the art direction become cartoonish with shit color schemes and completely forgettable music.

Worst of all is they tried to make it cinematic and make the plot seem intergral. And in the end the plot made no fucking sense. Not to mention if you're GDI, you follow some Black Woman as a colonel? FUCK OFF ALREADY.

Now the lore is completely fucked unless they declare this piece of shit as non-canon.

I always thought getting angry at video games is dumb. But this thing really evoked a very angry feeling from me. Especially since I loved C&C as a kid.