Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR coming up on dxm

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Almost got a heart attack after feeling like Im having the flu a few yrs ago i did it too

i tried it once. didn't like it.

i want to read comments what new bed to buy whit my tinny wage but i cant read im happy and i need new bed to cope hard
dont banned me im addicted to blackpills

Last edited:
Bruh be very careful. I was a heavy user of that shit for about a year, nearly daily. Used to use 600mg for 2nd plateaus which was fun while it lasted. Then I got serotonin syndrome from repeated consecutive dosing. That shit has taken all my emotions away and made me an anhedonic paranoid shell of what I once was.

NGL it was fun while it lasted, best times of my life on that shit. But I'll never do it again.

Bruh be very careful. I was a heavy user of that shit for about a year, nearly daily. Used to use 600mg for 2nd plateaus which was fun while it lasted. Then I got serotonin syndrome from repeated consecutive dosing. That shit has taken all my emotions away and made me an anhedonic paranoid shell of what I once was.

NGL it was fun while it lasted, best times of my life on that shit. But I'll never do it again.

i do near 220 mg second plateu not bad

i tried it once. didn't like it.
Is that a black hole on your avi, mirin' gravitational lensing
aEiztAO.gif