Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coming to the realization that I probably don't have aspergers or autism

Hyvenonmennyt

Hyvenonmennyt

Banned
-
I'm just weird, there's nothing wrong with me. I make funny jokes sometimes but I'm just socially stunted because I had no friends until I got to college and spent my childhood on the internet

Yeah, don't fall into the trap of self-dagnosed autism that so many tallfags volcels here have.

Self-diagnosed autism is code for "I'm afraid to talk to girls".

Everyone one here screams about being on the spectrum but can Type more thought out posts than I can even imagine. I’m starting to think I’m the one that’s really retarded:dafuckfeels:

Self-diagnosed autism is code for "I'm afraid to talk to girls".
I thought I was autistic because I stammer constantly and I constantly use joker, american psycho, and baneposting in casual conversation with people who have never seen the movies. I also ad naseum talk about conspiracies and how I hate women. but I now think that I am just weird and self centered

Last edited:
Probably mentalcel

I had a roommate with Autism this past 6 months and the drastic difference between him and I made me realize that I don’t have Autism or I have a very very minor form at worst. My roommate was high functioning and had a degree in CS. However, he struggled with communication, expressing his thoughts, remembering things, and he had bad etiquette. I lost track of the times he would quit a conversation right in the middle to go to the bathroom or his room. I honestly think the prevalence of “autist” as an insult and the number of new diagnoses has made people think being Autistic is more common than it is which leads people to self diagnose. I think a good portion of the people diagnosed with autism are head bangers anyways so that shrinks the normal functioning category by a bit.

I'm just weird, there's nothing wrong with me. I make funny jokes sometimes but I'm just socially stunted because I had no friends until I got to college and spent my childhood on the internet
This is the case for most of the people here who claim they have "autism". A truly autistic person (like my brother) stands out.

i agree.
the majority of guys who claim to have autism on the internet are just people with poor social skills due to years of loneliness and ostracism.

i agree.
the majority of guys who claim to have autism on the internet are just people with poor social skills due to years of loneliness and ostracism.
Perhaps. Either way all hope is lost.

Same tbh i just have social anxiety as far as i know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back