Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coming out as trans

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
I am sincerely hoping no one in this community is hateful transphobe that wants me to judge me for what I am. But if not it doesn't matter anyways because I am determined to reveal the truth and I no longer feel obliged to hide to the world how I feel. Every day through my pitiful existance only thing mankind gave me me was suffering. It never felt right and I couldn't fathom why I got such ridicule. I wanted to be something great, someone people would look up to, but knew world would hate me just because of size of my bones. But my skeleton doesn't define who I really am. I am 7"7 prince with habsburg monarch jaw and shining golden mane and I wont let social constructs and oppresive feminazis tell me otherwise. My mission is to make world atleast a little bit better place by fucking swarms of honey blonde cunts from sunrise to sunset and only thing towerphobes can do is either seethe easier or cope harder

Just wanted to tell you all that. I don't expect you to understand, but I hope I will atleast get accepted for who I am. Thank you!

Attachments

• habsburg_jaw.png
    habsburg_jaw.png
    531 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
i see what ur doing but im gonna act like i didnt read the thread and call u a queer

Knew you were a fakecel

I identify as Alexander the Great's gigamogger brother, Alexander The Really Great. :cool:

It's not easy identifying as an 8'2 Muscle Man who has conquered not only other nations and people, but other planets and species. :feelsohh:

What is life, if we cannot choose our destiny? :bigbrain:

I identify as Alexander the Great's gigamogger brother, Alexander The Really Great. :cool:

It's not easy identifying as an 8'2 Muscle Man who has conquered not only other nations and people, but other planets and species. :feelsohh:

What is life, if we cannot choose our destiny? :bigbrain:
Thank you for being inspiring voice in our community:owo:

I identify as a billionaire trapped in a poor man's body. Where are my billions?

shitpost or srs?

Is there anyone that hasnt become a faggot here