Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coming Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
LooksmaxedCurry

LooksmaxedCurry

Banned
-
I'm actually not a curry. I just have a soft spot for curries. I was however ugly when I was younger in highschool i was a 2.5/10(at 18). As I got older went to college my appearance vastly improved in about 2 Years. It wasn't necessarily due to looksmaxing or showering... I just grow into my looks. My face ended up becoming more robust, more lean. This wasn't because I was doing anything different I didn't start working out or eating different. I guess I was just a late bloomer... Who knows. Before nobody know I existed, girls were repulsed by my presence. As I started becoming better looking girls started to notice me, I begin to have a social circle, I was invited to parties or events that weren't for there benefit. Bottom line is maybe there's hope for some of you.  Not going to post pics because I have a career I want to continue having and don't want to risk it just so I can have this places approval....

Believe what you want.

Picture I used was a random guys picture I found on either /soc/ or /b/. Although even in my peak ugliness (2.5) I didn't look as rouge as the curry I used. So if you resemble or god forbid look worse than him..... I'm Not sure what can be done

I used this account as a means to vent without having to use my actual picture. Everything I said was true at some point in my life in the past. Take care guys

literally no one gives a shit dude

Imagine LARPing as a curry on an incel board. Jesus fuck.

holy fuck at this backpedaling trying to cover up his identity. that guy he posted is most certainly him.

GenioplastyCel said:
holy fuck at this backpedaling trying to cover up his identity. that guy he posted is most certainly him.

This.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Imagine LARPing as a curry on an incel board. Jesus fuck.
Not as bad as LARPing as an incel on an incel board

Noobcake said:
Not as bad as LARPing as an incel on an incel board
What the fuck does that mean?

GenioplastyCel said:

Either way deserves a ban.

Farther evidence you shouldn't publicly share your picture if you can't handle the face pill.

SaintMarcLepine said:
What the fuck does that mean?

"live action role playing" as a curry. I fucking can't. 

Kek

Why's he still have his photo up though? This is mind blogging.

This post made me 100% convinced that was actually you. Fucking moron. Never post your pic online if you are ugly (specially a curry), you will become a meme within an hour (ref. Lord StBlackops2cel). You might be safe since this is an incel forum, and your motive was to disclose your sheer ugliness, not the other way around (like curries do in those rateme and amiugly subs).

Another brutal necropill

Thanks for this 2 year old post btw

legendary thread

Bd3d91e2b5f4db34d33ff35bf98756e6

Tastes good, man

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Status
Not open for further replies.