Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Comical looking lard beast shames incels

before I watch, will I want to kill myself or someone else afterwards? because maybe I don't watch then :bigbrain:

:feelskek: coming from a landwhale kek :feelskek:

>that loser sitting down on reddit 23 hours a day with cheetos as his diet
lol, that loser is advocating and simping for foids including monsters like you smh this is beyond retarded
Also wtf at the host pandering to footfags?

she would know very much about "body smell"

:feelskek: coming from a landwhale kek :feelskek:
This world is fucked
Look at the confidence in her words
She probably has a roster of guys waiting to fuck her

easy for her to talk like that

My Eyes Pain GIF

Not listening to what this aberration has to say. Best of luck to those that choose to.

Not listening to what this aberration has to say. Best of luck to those that choose to.
u mean the hamplanet?
i for one cant watch the whole damn thing!

I was literally about to wank my hard dick to this foid sitting on her chair like that until this fat fucking landwhale suddenly appears, now my dick is super soft :feelsUgh:
Lmao

"cheeto dust and drinks mountain dew while on reddit"

bitch thats literally u

This must hurt the feelings of Redditors. They try their best to not be incels but even landwhales think they are

Was she describing herself?

After watching the video I want to thank you for supporting me in my first serious no fap attempt. Watching this vaguely human-shaped meat agglomeration wobble on her seat has completly killed my libido, at least for today