Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Comfy DPRK

PersonalityHAPPY

PersonalityHAPPY

My mom says i'm handsome
★★★★★

I didn't know they had an orthodox church. They're always beautiful

Glory to the DPRK and Putin. Z

There's a couple at around 0:25, can't even watch videos about the DPRK without being mogged, brutal
Glory to the DPRK and Putin. Z
Beyond Based

There's just so many lies about DPRK but in reality it's beautiful

There's just so many lies about DPRK but in reality it's beautiful
True. But to be fair this is the capital so of course it's going to look great.

Last edited:
I wish I could be a North Korea propaganda agent to get a state provided gf

I wish I could be a North Korea propaganda agent to get a state provided gf
If i could NEETmaxx and they gave me even limited internet access i would defect there in a heartbeat. Don't even need to ask for a state mandated gf, i'm sure the local girlies would be all over my exotic BIC as soon as i get there :owo: (in videogame)

What's why Ukraine can't even retake her territory back despite endless mobilizations, soldiers trained by West and receiving Western weapons?
Ukrainian army was trained by NATO since 2015 if I'm not mistaken.
Most of Ukraine's best units were veterans from the Donbass conflict, not the NATO trained ones that didn't contribute nearly as much in comparison. Both Ukraine and Russia are essentially two heavily soviet influenced armies fighting each other.
That's why the conflict resembles WW1/WW2 with FPV strikes more than it does the Gulf War. Not trying to imply slavs are inherently inept and incompetent but it is what it is from my observations.

Most of Ukraine's best units were veterans from the Donbass conflict, not the NATO trained ones that didn't contribute nearly as much in comparison. Both Ukraine and Russia are essentially two heavily soviet influenced armies fighting each other.
That's why the conflict resembles WW1/WW2 with FPV strikes more than it does the Gulf War. Not trying to imply slavs are inherently inept and incompetent but it is what it is from my observations.
Russia still haven't carried serious mobilization.

Russia's objective here isn't necessarily taking territory, but destroying the enemy's resources and equipment. A WW1 style war of attrition is definitely the best strategy for accomplishing this objective. Nothing "inept" about this.

Russia's objective here isn't necessarily taking territory, but destroying the enemy's resources and equipment. A WW1 style war of attrition is definitely the best strategy for accomplishing this objective. Nothing "inept" about this.
The objective is to kill as many Slav(e) men as possible

I don't buy any downgrading of war goals as legitimate reasons for changing war strategy. That sounds more like an excuse and cop out than anything else. The simplest explanation that requires the last assumptions is that they never intended for the war to drag on this long at all when Putin ordered the invasion. From what I've seen, most analysts doubt either side thought the war would prolong for over two years and it's reasonable to think Putin didn't desire that outcome either. A long war has never benefited anyone in history except if you're the US. And even then, Vietnam buckbroke America so badly it strongly contributed to them dropping Breton Woods.
Russia still haven't carried serious mobilization.
Putin doesn't want to mobilize the more affluent urbanites because that would risk internal security and stability. It's not that he doesn't want to, it's more of a case that he can't do so without jeopardizing the livelihoods of the people who actually matter the most in Russia.
The objective is to kill as many Slav(e) men as possible
Probably.

Last edited:
I don't buy any downgrading of war goals as legitimate reasons for changing war strategy.
There was never any "downgrading" of war goals kek. That was always the objective from the very beginning (demilitarizarion and denazification). They never intended to capture anything beyond the Donbass.

it's reasonable to think Putin didn't desire that outcome either.
Obviously, but just because Putin didn't desire this outcome doesn't mean they didn't plan for it either. I'm sure he didn't desire to start the special military operarion in the first place too, and would have preferred a peaceful solution of the conflict through the Minsk Agreements.

Anyway this was supposed to be a comfy DPRK thread, what the fuck happened

There was never any "downgrading" of war goals kek. That was always the objective from the very beginning (demilitarizarion and denazification). They never intended to capture anything beyond the Donbass.
Obviously, but just because Putin didn't desire this outcome doesn't mean they didn't plan for it either. I'm sure he didn't desire to start the special military operarion in the first place too, and would have preferred a peaceful solution of the conflict through the Minsk Agreements

They've been stuck in the donbass for years and I find it hard to believe they intended to take that long to capture the whole of donbass in their original plans. And even then they territorially claim four oblasts including their capitals so they officially proclaimed they wanted to capture more beyond Donbass. If they've been asking for ceasefires for over a year while not in control of all the land they have a claim to, that's a downgrade. Not to mention denazification was dropped as a condition in the recent one too without being referenced.

If Putin really thought this far ahead and started the conflict with the idea it could last for years inside his head, he would've made certain decisions a lot sooner. Russian milibloggers complained about him delaying mobilization for so long and not even bothering to step up industry to war footing for precisely this reason. From the available evidence, I find it easier to infer Putin and the Russian MoD simply didn't plan this far ahead and account for this possibility in mind years ago.

Last edited: