Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Comedy is dead thanks to feminism and leftism!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

If today somebody would make such a movie people would protest and shit its fucked up comedy is seen as racist and misygonistic now.

this is stand up comedy from germany from the 70s back than people would laugh about dark humour today he would be seen as muh nazi holocaust muh 6 gazillion.

True, comedy today is cucked and always involves foids

Comedy got virtue-signaled out of existence tbh.

Silverman, Schumer, SNL trash, etc.

Leftists ruin everything.

Everything is just fucking dying.

Remember the 6 bazillion bro
Oy vey the gentiles are making fun of us, shut it down

What a clown world we live in.

This

Especially SNL

I am not much of a tv fan but I watched a few SNL skits from the past. Most were ok, some got me to laugh

Now SNL is just Trump bashing 24/7 and gay SJW shit

Thanks Leftists for this

Most foids ruin everything.

Incel humor is the pinnacle of comedy.

Yeah a lot of comedians have had the SJW lynch mob come after them. Happened to Dave Chappelle right after he came back from hiatus, probably because he didn't realize how radically PC our culture had gotten in the decade or so that he was away.

Even Jerry Seinfeld said that he won't perform on college campuses due to PC culture...and seinfeld is one of the cleanest, least edgy comedians out there.

The likes Amy Schumer and John Oliver are considered the top comedians these days. Comedy is as dead as the dodo.

A burning orphanage is funnier than Amy Schumer

Yeah, she steals jokes (mountains of evidence of this on youtube) and still manages to fuck them up due to poor execution and horrible timing. Carlos mencia's career was sunk for far less plagiarism than Schumer is guilty of...but nobody ever calls her out. She is protected because wahmen.

She only got to where she is because the media propped her up with gushing puff pieces reminiscent of North Korean propaganda. I strongly suspect that a very large chunk of her fanbase doesn't even find her funny, they just like her for political reasons.

Last edited:
This

Especially SNL

I am not much of a tv fan but I watched a few SNL skits from the past. Most were ok, some got me to laugh

Now SNL is just Trump bashing 24/7 and gay SJW shit

FFS, they have Alec Baldwin as a recurring guest star and Leslie Jones is the “Star”. I was a Mad TV fan back in the day not because the comedy was especially great but because it “went there”. Being edgy in today’s comedy is NOT attacking straight males or Trump, that makes you “alternative” and usually an unknown. Lorne Michaels (the EP/creator) is doing what his student Adam Sandler does with his movies, going for the easy money grab. Whereas Sandler went with movies about manchildren and easy jokes about bodily functions, Michaels goes for the “Trump is the worst” and having a woman dress as a man is GENIUS! I think no one here could subject themselves to being a male comic nowadays, you’re forced to become a censored cuck whether you perform at college, clubs, or in front of the country.

FFS, they have Alec Baldwin as a recurring guest star and Leslie Jones is the “Star”. I was a Mad TV fan back in the day not because the comedy was especially great but because it “went there”. Being edgy in today’s comedy is NOT attacking straight males or Trump, that makes you “alternative” and usually an unknown. Lorne Michaels (the EP/creator) is doing what his student Adam Sandler does with his movies, going for the easy money grab. Whereas Sandler went with movies about manchildren and easy jokes about bodily functions, Michaels goes for the “Trump is the worst” and having a woman dress as a man is GENIUS! I think no one here could subject themselves to being a male comic nowadays, you’re forced to become a censored cuck whether you perform at college, clubs, or in front of the country.
tbh I find Adam Sandler more tolerable because it is more of a kid's humor tbh(that is, edgy kid type)

also there is a memeable charm with those movies as opposed to SNL's "humor" which is just "ORANGE MAN BAD"!

tbh I find Adam Sandler more tolerable because it is more of a kid's humor tbh(that is, edgy kid type)

also there is a memeable charm with those movies as opposed to SNL's "humor" which is just "ORANGE MAN BAD"!

I find him much more tolerable, Hell, from say Billy Madison to Big Daddy, he was funny imo. It’s more Jack and Jill and the Grown Ups movies that I’m thinking about where you go ???, at least his formula was inoffensive unless you’re a Ebertcel whereas SNL is both unfunny and offensive.

The worst thing is they really get mad when you tell them their pc, establishment defending, snobbish, pro-elite humour is trash and irritating (not just unfunny). They used to be the "opposition" and managed to dominate culturally for 40 years only because no one bothered and now that they find themselves in position of power and institutional influence they get 10000 times more mad when you mock them then how Christian conservatives got mad when they were mocked back in the days. At least conservatives were honest about wanting to give you an objective moral and authority while those leftist faggots parroted shit about moral relativism and anti-authority for decades only to expect us to somehow give absolutist credit to them when THEY became the authority. Fucking arrogant idiots. They don't even have the God card to control us and they are panicking over our skeptical based revolt