Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Come worship the Norwood reaper

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
prince-william-before-and-after_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvpMwRrRx9VQUm62Rw6qRn8bLsPm_aUdQ6Nm2iQ9WcLU.jpg

I know that many of you fear the Norwood reaper, but I am immune to him, so I worship him instead.
>see a successful Chad slayer
>lives life on tutorial mode
>the Norwood reaper comes to collect his due
>Chad becomes bald
>becomes unfuckable to women
This has happened so many times. I love seeing these pompous WASP Chad's get dethroned from their high pedestal and forced to become a subhuman
The Norwood reaper is my hero

Love him to. Now where I approach my thirties my smv has gone up my 1 point or so, because I have full hair.

But ofcourse gigacope.

Never heard of him

prince-william-before-and-after_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvpMwRrRx9VQUm62Rw6qRn8bLsPm_aUdQ6Nm2iQ9WcLU.jpg

I know that many of you fear the Norwood reaper, but I am immune to him, so I worship him instead.
>Chad becomes bald
This has happened so many times. I love seeing these pompous WASP Chad's get dethroned from their high pedestal and forced to become a subhuman
Giphy 2

the reaper is responsible for making far more normal men into incels than dethroned chads

From hero:

MV5BYjQxYjY5ZmMtZDg0Yy00MWVhLWIzOTMtYThjYzNlN2UzM2QzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRoaXJkLXBhcnR5LXZpZGVvLXVwZGF0ZXI@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

To villain:

The reaper takes no prisoners.

>Chad becomes bald

Doesn't matter, William had his pick of the best England (the world really) had to offer, pretty sure he has zero regrets about his beyond statusmaxxed youth. So he went bald after he got married? He's gonna be the king of the United Kingdom someday, normal rules don't apply to him.

Doesn't matter, William had his pick of the best England (the world really) had to offer, pretty sure he has zero regrets about his beyond statusmaxxed youth. So he went bald after he got married? He's gonna be the king of the United Kingdom someday, normal rules don't apply to him.
Wow how great, married to a roastie who cheats on you. And becoming the king of some browned shithole.

Wow how great, married to a roastie who cheats on you. And becoming the king of some browned shithole.

The Prince of England slays. Period. In the past when the Empire still existed the Prince of England was the most eligible bachelor in the world by definition. That position may have diminished in status somewhat, but the pussy possibilities William must have had are likely beyond most mortal men's imaginations.

Last edited: