Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Come watch trucel aspie vent

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-

Like, subscribe and comment for more autism and prevent the norwood reaper from appearing

Suggestions and constructive criticism is most welcome.

feels like im watching an isis beheading video lel

sounds muffled and low, if it's gonna be dark, leave at the very least your mouth uncovered, or speak up

feels like im watching an isis beheading video lel
I'm waiting for the cucks and rosties to show up in orange clothes.

Thanks, made me feel bit better to hear another lonely depressed guy rant. Would watch more

Just mumble bro.

weird tbh, is this you op?

I will get a better shirt to use

low inhibs me

Fix your autism i am not joking
There is no fix for autism.I have been faking NTness,but normies realize that after some time

There is no fix for autism.I have been faking NTness,but normies realize that after some time
Neither am i nt. You can ascend easier than carrying a feather

I can hear ackbar music in the background

Nice video. More YouTube content like this, but don't use incel specific terminology like "foids" as normies wont understand wtf you're talking about

Is Saudi Arabia so westernized or why are you talking about these things so much?

MASHALLAH BROTHER

brutal JBF pill tbh

I am. The quran is plsying at the background
Then why did you reply with "what", do you not know what mashallah means

Then why did you reply with "what", do you not know what mashallah means
I am questioning what is the mashallah about bro. It is a depressing video

I am questioning what is the mashallah about bro. It is a depressing video
The mashallah was because you posted another video

What should my next vid be
As a burger, I'm interested in specifically what the situation is like in SA (and other countries). In regards to inceldom, but also just what it's like to be a young man in society at all. The news is just war and politics and business, and of course is unreliable even on those matters, I'm trying to understand how young (young = < 50, tbh, "new era" men basically) men live, because I feel like there's something brewing all over the industrialized world, a dissatisfaction amongst young men at large. But maybe that's cope.

What should my next vid be
If you're low inhib you can do crazy things, if you're high inhib you can continue your rants and maybe go live once and answers questions etc.

As a burger, I'm interested in specifically what the situation is like in SA (and other countries). In regards to inceldom, but also just what it's like to be a young man in society at all. The news is just war and politics and business, and of course is unreliable even on those matters, I'm trying to understand how young (young = < 50, tbh, "new era" men basically) men live, because I feel like there's something brewing all over the industrialized world, a dissatisfaction amongst young men at large. But maybe that's cope.

Yes, you need to talk about Saudi. It would be better than generic incel stuff when you can give us more insight into a specific country.

Yes, you need to talk about Saudi. It would be better than generic incel stuff when you can give us more insight into a specific country.
Good idea. I will talk about inceldom in general in saudi
If you're low inhib you can do crazy things, if you're high inhib you can continue your rants and maybe go live once and answers questions etc.
I am trying to lure a foid on a chad date lol

the mask looks cool