Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious COME ON YOU LEEEEEDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Leeds 4-0 Fulham

Interesting

which type of football though?

football means a bunch of things in Australia, so which is it exactly?
association football
11 a side
play with your feet most of the time
a league
socceroos
tim cahill

EgayGLBXcAAYgjs

4-3 was the final result

What is the most incel football team in the premiership? In the whole English football league?
Never got into football myself. It is such a huge part of working class British male culture but I always sort of excluded from it due to my paucity of social skills and my faggy sounding middle class accent. Back when I was a kid when people asked what team I supported I always just said Man City for some reason. Now I am in my mid 20s it's a bit late to seriously get into a football team. If you haven't been with the team since you were like 7 years old then it doesn't have the same emotional connection. The only sport I have any desire to seriously follow is the UFC.

Any brit incels have similar experiences?

Last edited:
What is the most incel football team in the premiership? In the whole English football league?
Dunno bout the whole English football league

Maybe in the premier League it's arsenal

Mesut Eyecel
Screenshot 20200920 125241

Norwoodcels
Screenshot 20200920 125528

Screenshot 20200920 125512

Hairlinecel
Screenshot 20200920 125432

Sandniggercels
Screenshot 20200920 125452

Screenshot 20200920 125412

You a northerner then? (as you support Leeds). Is it harder being an incel up norf compared to down souf?

You a northerner then? (as you support Leeds). Is it harder being an incel up norf compared to down souf?
Nah I don't support Leeds. I like them tho I like to watch them and see them succeed

I'm from da souf

North is slightly better.

But wherever you live in the UK, if you live in a city then it's over. Which I do.

Does it make me an oldcel if I remember Leeds being in the Premier league the last time?
Never got into football myself. It is such a huge part of working class British male culture but I always sort of excluded from it due to my paucity of social skills and my faggy sounding middle class accent. Back when I was a kid when people asked what team I supported I always just said Man City for some reason. Now I am in my mid 20s it's a bit late to seriously get into a football team. If you haven't been with the team since you were like 7 years old then it doesn't have the same emotional connection. The only sport I have any desire to seriously follow is the UFC.

Any brit incels have similar experiences?
I don't understand the emotional connection thing, I started to follow Chelsea in 2001 but I couldn't care less if they win or lose. I think men who actually care about football results may be insane in some form.

Last edited:
This was the best game of the season so far for me. We've seen some great games but this one had a bit of everything.

What is the most incel football team in the premiership?
I wouldn't describe any of them as incel as they are all wealthmaxxed to oblivion.

This was the best game of the season so far for me. We've seen some great games but this one had a bit of everything.

I wouldn't describe any of them as incel as they are all wealthmaxxed to oblivion.
Yeah obviously but I was wondering if there was a team that you imagine an incel would typically support. Some team like Derby County. I imagine britcels are typically less into football and are probably disproportionately middle class maybe? I imagine lads from council estates are probably heavily low inhibition maxxed and lowkey thug maxxed due to the culture.