Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Come on, inkwell, eat your potassium"

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★

"Just eat the potassium, inkwell! It's good for you!!" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

well, is it?
NO, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW, NOT FROM YOU AND NOT FROM ANYONE! FUCKING POTASSIUM I HATE IT I HATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SOURCE OF POTASSIUM ON THE GODDAMN PLANET

@Fat Link pin this shit its vitally important

eat your bananas like the good little monkey you are

K bro.

Cause K stands for potassium

Bananas are a pretty bad source of potassium. There are much better options.

Bananas are a pretty bad source of potassium. There are much better options.
Yeah, bananas are pretty bad

But so is potassium

Bananas are bad because of their potassium

Now don’t bring ol Bessie into this
I'll bring whoever I want into whatever I want. Your shitcow does nothing but eat it's own cud. It wouldn't eat your God even if you offered it to them, heretic.

I'll bring whoever I want into whatever I want. Your shitcow does nothing but eat its own cud. It wouldn't eat your God even if you offered it to them, heretic.
Ol Bessie chewed up the crucifix and wait weren’t we talking about how great bananas are?

Ol Bessie chewed up the crucifix and wait weren’t we talking about how great bananas are?
STOP STOP I HATE YOU PASTORS AND YOUR FUCKING GODS OF BANANS THIS ISNT RIGHT THIS ISNT OKAY AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT