Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Come on guys women can be lonely too

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
D8610D1B 500A 489C 8708 F8317D30C13B

nope its impossible

also, not 1 word.

r/lonelywomen
J F L
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why is there an assumption that millionaires can't feel poor?

Females proving the blackpill once again, cucks will still deny it

23 different dates in 2 years. I can't wrap my subhuman head around this number.
If I had just one date in my life I would feel human at least.

Shit like this makes me so fucking mad

"You're not trying hard enough inkwell" smh

Whores being whores again, what a surprise.

23 dates in 2 years??
try 0 dates in 19 years.

Bitches and their fking dumbass excuses smh

Literally just put on some make-up,wear some normal clothes and stand in a bar for 2 hours and you can find a normie to pump you lol.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WHAT'S A LONELY WOMAN!?!?

I know a girl irl who is always complaining on Snapchat about being lonely because she doesn't have a "bae". Yet she has sex with guys all the time. I know this because one of my Chadlite friends fucked her. Lonely women are a MEME!

23 different dates in 2 years. I can't wrap my subhuman head around this number.
Given that's less than 1 date per month it's probably below-average for foids.

Even if we assume she's lying and it's actually 46 dates.

I know a girl irl who is always complaining on Snapchat about being lonely because she doesn't have a "bae".
Yet she has sex with guys all the time.
I know this because one of my Chadlite friends fucked her.
Lonely women are a MEME!
They're referring to emcel probably, because the chadlites just fuck her without emotional bonding because she gives out sex as a way to emotionally bond.

The funny thing is: sex CAN help with emotional bonding, if you fuck a guy who appreciates you.

Appreciating women is low-T though, so women discriminate against those of us who would actually treasure her emotions.

Which of course, makes us not treasure them either. once we recognize who they have become... or who they always were.

They're referring to emcel probably, because the chadlites just fuck her without emotional bonding because she gives out sex as a way to emotionally bond.

The funny thing is: sex CAN help with emotional bonding, if you fuck a guy who appreciates you.

Appreciating women is low-T though, so women discriminate against those of us who would actually treasure her emotions.

Which of course, makes us not treasure them either. once we recognize who they have become... or who they always were.

Women are the moral enemy of men

I've been on 23 dates in the past 2 years
Jaguar reaction

JFL Confirming the blackpill while trying to refute it. How fucking dumb are these foids?

When will these women finally understand that it's the HIGH TIER men who will use them just for sex NOT incels.

Just another case of a women desiring chad for long term relationship and then wondering "why do they only want sex?" Jfl

It's because when chad is HORNY he will lower his standards TEMPORARILY in order to satisfy his urges and then dump her when he meets a hotter female. Incels are way more likely to want a ltr.

She must not be that interesting if all these guys care about is fucking her. Out of 23 guys and they all just wanted to smash and nothing more it sounds like shes the problem not them

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

WHAT'S A LONELY WOMAN!?!?

I know a girl irl who is always complaining on Snapchat about being lonely because she doesn't have a "bae". Yet she has sex with guys all the time. I know this because one of my Chadlite friends fucked her. Lonely women are a MEME!
This is womens response to a meme about a blackcel talking about lonely bitches having 600 unread messages from dudes on Instagram

Screenshot 20200203 1045432

"What if I don't like any of those 632 men" :feelskek:

Someone should tell her that we can't even get one date.

Women do not even consider us or normie men human so it makes sense that they consider themselves "lonely." When they get messages from those men it's basically like receiving them from complete non-humans

I know right? Imagine taking out 23 different women on dates. That’s just insane

Women: Meme personified.

"but I've been on 23 different dates"
Flatearthwojak

Of course she's been in an abusive relationship. Only a woman can somehow have no current relationships and have gone on over 20 dates.

It's not my fault I couldn't find a chad in shining armor after sifting through 23 people, treating them like commodities. It's men's fault that none of them are worthy of dating me.

Nothing new here boys, women coping because they can't secure Chad.

I have been on 6 Million dates but I am so lonely teehee.