Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Come clean which one of you went on this show?

Wth, he's taking a bath in anti-bacterial dish washing soap?

Wth, he's taking a bath in anti-bacterial dish washing soap?
Yeah. Also, in the thumbnail, you can see him using a soda cup to pour water on his head.

Yeah. Also, in the thumbnail, you can see him using a soda cup to pour water on his head.
That's nasty he has to wash himself in his own filth. I'm guessing he can't take a bath like that more than once a week.

incels being overweight is probably one of the most potent copes normies' use to justify why we're in the perdicament we're in

Forced meme, in other words

That's nasty he has to wash himself in his own filth. I'm guessing he can't take a bath like that more than once a week.
At least he's taking a bath. But you're right, that large container is probably never washed, and is exposed to the elements.

Hes taking a shower cuck tears what else is his problem you fucking soy eating blue pilled faggots?

disgusting piece of shit, i hate all fat people
Hes taking a shower cuck tears what else is his problem you fucking soy eating blue pilled faggots?
fatcel

He plays fortnite

He seems cool but by then u need to start lipo n get drastic. Can not live like that brah unless ur superrich. He seems cool thats why i know your here.
disgusting piece of shit, i hate all fat people

fatcel
Lol yeah

He looks like he could mog half this forum if he lost 500 lbs. Fatasses like him always lose weight and then easily get a girlfriend. JFL at fatcels. Fatcels = fakecels.

He looks like he could mog half this forum if he lost 500 lbs. Fatasses like him always lose weight and then easily get a girlfriend. JFL at fatcels. Fatcels = fakecels.
True but he is qualifed right now