Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Colvin76 debates BBC theory with High-Tier Mayo Normie

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

@Colvin76 thoughts?

He just need to improve his personality tbh

@Colvin76 thoughts?

That dude jawmogs this thread.

Brutal colvinpill

nah bruh I will PM you for Proof. JFL
It's a joke the title says it itself. you don't have to prove it again. Everyone already rated you.

I mog him to the depths of hell

giphy.gif

Volcel much

Lol ( laughing out loud ) this must be the ugliest nigger i've ever seen.

Cope. That guy in the video is basically deformed hes 2/10 at best. Of course a 4/10 is going to mog him into oblivion.

If you actually mog him you're gigatyrone bro

Bro stop trolling lmao
Similar eye area, similar midface ratios, he does have an abysmally long forehead, but he also has a genuinely solid jaw (especially at the gonions) while yours is low-average, so it balances out.

This is based entirely on my recollection of what you look like, so feel free to give me a refresher if you feel my assessment is inaccurate.

Colvin low inhib mogs me for posting his face.

Similar eye area, similar midface ratios, he does have an abysmally long forehead, but he also has a genuinely solid jaw (especially at the gonions) while yours is low-average, so it balances out.

This is based entirely on my recollection of what you look like, so feel free to give me a refresher if you feel my assessment is inaccurate.
Ok I added you to a PM conversation.

Ok I added you to a PM conversation.
I was wrong. Your jaw is a lot more robust than I'd remembered and your philtrum-to-chin ratio is pretty solid. It's mostly the long midface and wide-set eyes dragging you down. I'd say you mog him by a point or two. In fact, I would even go so far as to say you're not hopelessly stuck in inceldom. If you wore elevator shoes and practiced hiding your autism (you do have the intelligence to make this possible), you could ascend.

Also, maybe try growing an afro to make your face look wider and your eyes proportionally more narrow-set. It would have to be a pretty big afro, and it's not guaranteed to work, but I'd say it's worth a shot.

I was wrong. Your jaw is a lot more robust than I'd remembered and your philtrum-to-chin ratio is pretty solid. It's mostly the long midface and wide-set eyes dragging you down. I'd say you mog him by a point or two. In fact, I would even go so far as to say you're not hopelessly stuck in inceldom. If you wore elevator shoes and practiced hiding your autism (you do have the intelligence to make this possible), you could ascend.

Also, maybe try growing an afro to make your face look wider and your eyes proportionally more narrow-set. It would have to be a pretty big afro, and it's not guaranteed to work, but I'd say it's worth a shot.
Ascension is out of reach no matter how hard I try. Nothing will compensate for being Autistic AND being 170cm (5'7")

Ascension is out of reach no matter how hard I try. Nothing will compensate for being Autistic AND being 170cm (5'7")
Have you tried trying? You can learn to hide your autism on at least a surface level, and you can fraud your height by a couple inches or so.

You also have a good body from your weightlifting and naturally low body fat percentage, which I realize is secondary and doesn't matter at all if the big three aren't passable, but for you, I think it could make the difference.

Have you tried trying? You can learn to hide your autism on at least a surface level, and you can fraud your height by a couple inches or so.

You also have a good body from your weightlifting and naturally low body fat percentage, which I realize is secondary and doesn't matter at all if the big three aren't passable, but for you, I think it could make the difference.
You have no idea how autism works. When I was younger, I went through tons of NTmaxxing with help from parents and adults. I still stood out as a kid and my peers still made fun of me and teased me. Autism is a genetic disorder with ZERO CURE.

Youre also forgeting that 95-99% of autistic males have zero sex and zero relationships. This is backed by facts and statistics.

idk man. You can see the pics for yourself if you want.
No thank you.

At 5'7 and autistic, you could have a 7/10 face for all I care and it would still be over.

You have no idea how autism works. When I was younger, I went through tons of NTmaxxing with help from parents and adults. I still stood out as a kid and my peers still made fun of me and teased me. Autism is a genetic disorder with ZERO CURE.

Youre also forgeting that 95-99% of autistic males have zero sex and zero relationships. This is backed by facts and statistics.
Maybe you're less articulate in person than you are online. Just based on your posts here, I would say your autism is mild, moderate at worst, but that's not a very good basis. You know yourself better than anyone here.

@Colvin76 If this is true, I have no clue why some people were rating you normie level.
He has a good mandible, which I think throws off people who are insecure about their own mandibles.

Added you to the conversation.
Maybe you're less articulate in person than you are online. Just based on your posts here, I would say your autism is mild, moderate at worst, but that's not a very good basis. You know yourself better than anyone here.
Yeah its way worse irl. Even my sibling told me that people at school could tell something was wrong with me :feelsrope:

bruh add me to pm ded srs
@Colvin76

Based interview

Can you rate me if I pm? I’m ugly af bruh @Colvin76

Last edited: