Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Colt Gray Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Revycel
★★★★★

@La Grande Infamie @DarkStar @FuckYou @Chudpreet @TCCcel @ItsovERfucks

Should have killed more

Lmaoo niggas already made an edit.

Niggas are fast

Rare Youngcel W

Kosta Kecmanović being 13, dropped 10. (IN VIDEOGAME.)
LMAO I forgot about him, holy shit these school shooters are getting younger and younger

Who tf said he looks like a dyke :lul:

he wasnt gay, he was just called a fag for the sake of being bullied, i was bullied the same way, I know this kind of shit.
I don't know all the deets myself but I think you're right. Apparently he didn't like trannies

yeah he was anti troon on disc.
Lol now I feel kinda shitty for making fun of him on /r9k/, honestly it was the fucking hair that made me think he was a fag at first but I think it's just weird modern hick shit.

Lol now I feel kinda shitty for making fun of him on /r9k/, honestly it was the fucking hair that made me think he was a fag at first but I think it's just weird modern hick shit.
I kind of like his hair, It looks nice but doesnt look specifically the best on him.

I kind of like his hair, It looks nice but doesnt look specifically the best on him.
I do too tbh, and I think he looks fine with it. It's just that fags (especially high school fags) typically have long, dyed hair.

I do too tbh, and I think he looks fine with it. It's just that fags (especially high school fags) typically have long, dyed hair.
Ive realized, it looks very similar to Joseph Paul Franklin's natural hair.
Joseph paul franklin arrested

Last edited: