Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Colors/Ranks should be removed

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Id fucking LOL if you postmaxxers had been working for years to get that rainbow name and it got ripped away from you.

Id get to call you GrAYcel BAAHAHHAHA imagine that.

Your worst fucking nightmare.

Everyone should be gray or get to pick a color.

Then no one can feel better.

You guys act how normies act but on this site. Its human nature. All humans want to feel better than each other (not everyone but most) or to look down on one another.

You guys prove you aren't any different to the people you hate. They feel better than you because they look better or have more money.

You have a name color thats different and yet you feel better.

You actually have less of a reason to feel better than chads yet you probably act even worst. Quite a lot of chads are nice to uglier guys yet the rainbow names are acutally worst to the graycels. JFL. HUMAN NATURE EXPOSED.

An inkwell gets a little bit of power or not even power when it comes to colors but they get some harder to get or more exclusive and BOOM they prove they would be no different or worst than chads or normies in general.

Rant over.

Oh and just to add to this

By removing the colors/ranks it would mean quality posts from everyone. Less quotes just for postmaxxing. More detailed responses and conversations. Less people here too because a lot of people would leave if you couldnt play the postmaxxing game. Less people BUT more quality. Quality> Quantity

Last edited:
its not gonna happen tbh

Bookmarked. Will read later.

Last edited:
Yeah I doubt it. Just sharing my view tbh. Instead of adding to the mountain of shitposts in off topic.
Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and numerous others similarly as awful have demolished offtopic with their perpetual ocean of two word "its over" "go er" posts and statements

Either fix the guidelines so this degree of spam brings solid alerts or do that and make a discussion for postmaxxing (read: spam) to isolate the looseness of the bowels to one space please. I don't care for half of my alarms being somebody citing my post only to up their postcount when it's obvious from setting they couldn't care less what I said.

Also, before it's stated, I've attempted to report more, yet it's hard to tell what really qualifies as low exertion since low exertion is actually inescapable at the present time.

you could generally simply take the simple arrangement and cleanse the postmaxxers from the site

Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and numerous others similarly as awful have demolished offtopic with their perpetual ocean of two word "its over" "go er" posts and statements
0 1524 correct clipart

Either fix the guidelines so this degree of spam brings solid alerts or do that and make a discussion for postmaxxing (read: spam) to isolate the looseness of the bowels to one space please. I don't care for half of my alarms being somebody citing my post only to up their postcount when it's obvious from setting they couldn't care less what I said.

Also, before it's stated, I've attempted to report more, yet it's hard to tell what really qualifies as low exertion since low exertion is actually inescapable at the present time.

you could generally simply take the simple arrangement and cleanse the postmaxxers from the site
I think either remove colors all together. OR like you say have a section for postmaxxing. So it doesnt get in the more serious discussions. Just have a postmaxxing area where if you care that much you can spam replies to eachother for posts.

why do people care so much about this?

Id fucking LOL if you postmaxxers had been working for years to get that rainbow name and it got ripped away from you.

few months and you can get that

New users should be disallowed from joining.

I agree with the title but your post is retarded and long

we should be able to set our own colors ngl, it would discourage postmaxxing and it would let me have my amazing green name color. new users can be branded by their join date and they'd have to earn reputation through post content, not post count/name color.

I half agree, postmaxxers are annoying, a better indication is time online

Posted by greycel with 2 active days.

This would be very unsettling

Equality on .co?? :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I thought of a solution where there would be a minimum word count needed before you post anything.
Such as you need to have at least 5 words in your post/thread in order to post it.

I thought of a solution where there would be a minimum word count needed before you post anything.
Such as you need to have at least 5 words in your post/thread in order to post it.
tbh tbh ngl ded srs

sut... da fuk up

Yeah I doubt it. Just sharing my view tbh. Instead of adding to the mountain of shitposts in off topic.
Instead you added to the mountain of already suggested suggestions.

greycel tier thread

how do i know ur not working for the fbi

I need enlightenment

if you removed ranks and postcount people would still be saying "didn't read"

You actually have less of a reason to feel better than chads yet you probably act even worst. Quite a lot of chads are nice to uglier guys yet the rainbow names are acutally worst to the graycels. JFL. HUMAN NATURE EXPOSED.
There's a lot of rainbowcels who are nice. I don't know any bad ones actually.

Someone's jealous? :feelshmm:

Coping bluecel spotted

You should've posted it on meta
I also totally agree