Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Colorado is a degenerate sodomite cesspool that should be cleansed by nuclear fire

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Colorado is disgusting. There are so many fags and antifa types here. It is like a pride parade everyday in Colorado. Boulder and Denver in particular are the worst. You will get AIDS if you spend to much time in Boulder. Also Denver is the most unchurched city in all of USA. It should be nuked.

damn, its that bad, even worse than California?

How about the nature?

I keked. I wonder why you chose Carolodo over say California and San Francisco.

The moment everyone wants to start moving somewhere, it's not worth it. You can't outrun the meme.

you should be that nuclEaR fire

Colorado has been destroyed, it's basically the California of the midwest.

Leftists do not build, only destroy, the entire west coast is in ruins because of them. They are working on Texas, Nevada is being ruined same with Arizona and a few other states.

Once liberals have your state in their crosshairs it's game over. They're gonna move there in droves and wreck your state worse than the one they came from.

Colorado is dump, like I said it's California without the beaches.

It's because of leftist scum from California. They are parasites. They move in, accomplish nothing of value, vote other leftists in office, destroy the state, and then move out. Its why Texas will be blue soon.

Colorado is becoming shit, Boulder and Denver are hellholes.
There's some okay places, but fuck all the Californians making this place a shithole. At least there's still a few "middle of nowheres" to go be a hermit and LDAR... for now.
Someone better do that shit soon, haven't had a large shooting in CO recently...

"i hate gays xd"
retard

Colorado has been destroyed, it's basically the California of the midwest.

Leftists do not build, only destroy, the entire west coast is in ruins because of them. They are working on Texas, Nevada is being ruined same with Arizona and a few other states.

Once liberals have your state in their crosshairs it's game over. They're gonna move there in droves and wreck your state worse than the one they came from.

Colorado is dump, like I said it's California without the beaches.
Colorado isn’t in the Midwest though. Unless you meant in the middle of the western states.

The Midwest is the least degenerate parts of America, closely followed by the South. The west and east coast states are the most degenerate and it’s slowlying spreading inland.

Attachments

• 917C0048-A51F-4538-9E85-57B826E7F1C4.png
    917C0048-A51F-4538-9E85-57B826E7F1C4.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 41
Colorado isn’t in the Midwest though. Unless you meant in the middle of the western states.

The Midwest is the least degenerate parts of America, closely followed by the South. The west and east coast states are the most degenerate and it’s slowlying spreading inland.

Whatever, you get what I'm saying. It's the California of the rocky mountain zone and is a shithole now. It will now serve as a launching pad to spread the plague of leftist degeneracy to the other states in the region.

Fuck trasharado all the faggot normie scum with their hot hipster girlfriends go there because WeEd iS LeGal BRO NIGGA YEE WEEED. Fuckers should be shot and i hope they smoke a blunt laced with fucking anthrax:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fuck trasharado all the faggot normie scum with their hot hipster girlfriends go there because WeEd iS LeGal BRO NIGGA YEE WEEED. Fuckers should be shot and i hope they smoke a blunt laced with fucking anthrax:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

all of the usa is degenerate
death to the great satan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back