Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Color me surprised

@IncelusRex31

just click the link

Not clicking that

Tom Cruise Lol GIF

@Fat Link pin this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The currypill and hairpill strikes again

Last edited:
The Nightstalkerpill strikes again.

personality detector is broken

I saw this like an hour ago, how can normies deny the blackpill after seeing shit like this?

Jfl no status for your shitskin balding ass :feelskek:

"It's clearly about personality" :soy::foidSoy:

Says the foid on IT minutes before being beaten to near death by her abusive chad boyfriend

Post screenshot I can't see what it is
guy asks a noodlewhore who would she trust more, he shows her picture of Raj Shetty and Richard Ramirez

she obviously chose Ramirez then gets surprised when he tells her Ramirezi is a killer.

18 million views, 280k likes... Wow.
Im just glad to see the blackpill getting more popular among the normies, even if there are some bluepilled deniers coping in the comments

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Brutal water is wet, ramirez looks like a disgusting hobo, foids who like him are pure evil
They can sense his personality, women like psychopaths, only personality trait that matters.

It's that bone structure on Ramirez. Foids were throwing themselves at him even when finding he raped an elderly woman with a broom.

Looks trump again. Bit like the meeks pill.

Curiously these women not only are shallow but also dumb as fuck, it should be plenty obvious the outcome of choosing the goodlooking dude over the ugly dude, they at least could virtue signal but they fail to pick up on obvious clues

I like how she started checking her phone when the guy was explaining who the people in the photo were. Let this be a lesson to all of you, wahmen are literally CONSTANTLY on their phones so whenever you send a text and she says she didn’t see it think back to this video and realize how ridiculous that sounds

dumb whore typical foid. This is why they deserve to be murdered by ted bundys and such. They discrimante unatractive or less atractive men all the time.

It's that bone structure on Ramirez. Foids were throwing themselves at him even when finding he raped an elderly woman with a broom.

Looks trump again. Bit like the meeks pill.
He couldn't find a 10' pole