Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Colognemax

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Today a Stacey shop employee sprayed some cologne on me without me asking. Was wondering if you guys bother wearing cologne and if u do what one?

Nope, never really liked the smell of that tbh.

some foid once told me that if I wore some brand of cologne, women would be all over me

suffice it to say it didn't work

Colognemaxxing is gigacope. Back in my bluepilled days I used to buy quite a few colognes for myself, I used to watch Jeremy Fragrances for an insight of good fragrances. The women in his videos didn't give a shit about the perfumes he wore, they were only interested in him because he is a good looking dude.

As for my favourite fragrances, it has to be Dior Savage for the summer and Hugo Boss Bottled for the winter. I still have a collection of fragrances, no woman compliment the fragrances I wear, only men.

Do you know what the profit margin is on these colognes?

The $200 bottle of flowery-smelling liquid costs about $8 to manufacture. Hiring a cute, talkative Stacy to spray it on you is how these brands get low-value men like you and I to buy it and fatten their pockets.

I mean, it's just another way of coping, IMO -- some people genuinely like the smell. I know some people who collect perfumes and colognes like others collect stamps. But don't be under any pretences that this actually assists your SMV in any way.
some foid once told me that if I wore some brand of cologne, women would be all over me

suffice it to say it didn't work
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have a blackpilled cologne story for you. Was my last semester of college. Group project with me and 2 normie dudes and 2 foids. All were pretty decent people to be honest.

One day we were sitting around working on our project and one of the foids said “who smells good?” It was 100% me but I was reluctant to say because...well why bother. So one of the normies says it must be him and the roastie agreed, even though it was obviously me.

Not sure if it is a cologne but axe is such a hated body spray. It is cool to hate on axe

over for axebodyspraycels

What cologne was it mysterious man hehehe? lol

No, I just shower. What's the point of cologne

I have a small collection that I bought long after getting blackpilled. It obviously won’t increase SMV, foids prefer Chads ball sweat. For me it’s a very pleasant cope, my mood improves slightly whenever I smell a good fragrance. Prada Lhomme has been my most used fragrance recently.
No, I just shower. What's the point of cologne
To smell a certain way. Also fragrances have better longevity and sillage than shower products. But if you don’t care about fragrances then they’re just a waste of money, it’s not a cope for everyone.

I have a small collection that I bought long after getting blackpilled. It obviously won’t increase SMV, foids prefer Chads ball sweat. For me it’s a very pleasant cope, my mood improves slightly whenever I smell a good fragrance. Prada Lhomme has been my most used fragrance recently.

To smell a certain way. Also fragrances have better longevity and sillage than shower products. But if you don’t care about fragrances then they’re just a waste of money, it’s not a cope for everyone.
Whenever a girl passes by, she's showered with cologne and the smell is irritating because I can't fucking breathe

Whenever a girl passes by, she's showered with cologne and the smell is irritating because I can't fucking breathe
She probably oversprayed herself, maybe 5+ times, not unusual of foids. Most fragrances aren't very noticeable if one only sprays 1 or 2 times.

She probably oversprayed herself, maybe 5+ times, not unusual of foids. Most fragrances aren't very noticeable if one only sprays 1 or 2 times.
Yeah, a lot of foids overdo it with cologne. I don't mind if it doesn't have a very strong smell

I have a blackpilled cologne story for you. Was my last semester of college. Group project with me and 2 normie dudes and 2 foids. All were pretty decent people to be honest.

One day we were sitting around working on our project and one of the foids said “who smells good?” It was 100% me but I was reluctant to say because...well why bother. So one of the normies says it must be him and the roastie agreed, even though it was obviously me.

What cologne was it for my purpose mysterious man hehehe? lol

Get the supreme gentleman brand