Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Collegehumor lays on the Blackpill

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Just win the genetics lottery, bro! I didn't have to do much of anything and chicks love me! :chad: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

This is just comedy inkwell :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is from a time when they were funny. Now it is just politically correct trash.

Meanwhile my genetics makes me a repulsive freak to all foids.

It's funny because the first guy has a beta face, the second one is bald and the third one has red hair. The last guy has some creep eyes.

LOL there I was thinking CH was another cuck soy site but that was pretty good.

Bluepill NPCs: "But the video is just a joke/staged you evil inkwell!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

“Genetics do not determine your fate”
They had to cuck it all and throw in a blue pilled cucked statement. Fuck these guys.

They had to cuck it all and throw in a blue pilled cucked statement. Fuck these guys.

Its all about genes

It's about chromosomes tbh

"At least this is comedy. Thankfully hard work is all that matters."

Just win the genetics lottery, bro! I didn't have to do much of anything and chicks love me! :chad: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

IT would find this funny, because it's normie humor, and has attractive people in it, even though this is something we would come up with.

This is from a time when they were funny. Now it is just politically correct trash.
like everything these days tbh. Fucking tired of having faggot liberal media shoved down my throat EVERYWHERE I turn

The video is more true than truth.

Nah, they've always been terrible, you were just too young and immature to realize.
They weren't that bad pre-puberty.

Granted foids still avoided me, but i didn't receive dirty looks.
Puberty just exacerbated the worst traits of me.

When identical twins are raised apart and then reunited, it shows how much genetics really influences everything.

They had no common environment growing up but still have so much in common beyond coincidence. The only explanation is genetics.

When they compare data of non identical twins raised together it doesn't even compare to the identical twins raised apart. Identical twins raised apart are more similar than non identical twins raised together.

This flies in the face of everything we like to believe. You really aren't in control of everything and your decisions don't matter. Environment, your parents ability to raise you, your decisions, your choices really have little to do with your lot in life.

They weren't that bad pre-puberty.

Granted foids still avoided me, but i didn't receive dirty looks.
Puberty just exacerbated the worst traits of me.
Quoted the wrong post but it still fit, lol. Puberty fucked me hard, foids did a 180 with me after puberty.

i remember :cryfeels:
This is waht I wanted to quote. College Humor was always terrible, it's always been for children or cucks, you were too young to realize how shit it was.

Why are you watching college humor? Not one second

Junge mit down syndrom abo

Its an article about a boy with down syndrome who was the only one who didn't got invited to a birthday party of his school class btw