Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Collegecels only: will I suffer more in the workplace than in college?

Collegecels only: will I suffer more in the workplace than in college?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Will most incels suffer more at the workplace?

yeah we will get mocked by everyone in my opinion its way worse than being at school

at least you get some shekels at work :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Work is better because of HR and rules people will not blatantly bully you. It will be more subtle.

At work you can do your job and fuck off. When in university you have to collaborate a lot more in group projects (because you have to do Chad's work as there's no clear lines between who does what).

This is assuming you have a decent job and don't work at a sweatshop

Graduating is such a relief. I feel much better at work than at university. [UWSL] I hated it, being an incel and a single guy in a group. You can imagine.[/UWSL]

Why are you working with all these normies, chads and foids? To get humiliated for pennies?
Just neetmaxx and LDAR, didn’t you say you are upper middle class?

I am upper middle class myself and I am just NEETmaxxing and leechmaxxing from my betabuxx father and letting my whore slutty mother to buy me all I want to copemaxx:society: If not for that I would rope already, cannot imagine being a wagecuck it sounds worse than hs

What are you doing makes no sense, you are probably middle class LARPing, there is no reason to be a wagecuck for you if you are not LARPing
i'm not a larp and my parents are upper middle class

So why aren’t you NEETmaxxing+leechmaxxing then? It makes zero sense, wagecucking gets you nowhere, you ain’t gonna be richer and ascend by being a 9-5 wagie anyway so why bother?

Your place also looks like crack den as well so you are probably LARPing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Your actions make no sense
I am NOT larping

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQb1z2dYIQ

this is a REAL crack den

Wow riceland is a shithole ngl

Anyway brocel just live with your parents, leechmaxx and copemaxx with all you can
Do not be a wagecuck:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
that is a crackden

depends on the job
Generally always think of the worst

At work you can do your job and fuck off. When in university you have to collaborate a lot more in group projects (because you have to do Chad's work as there's no clear lines between who does what).

This is assuming you have a decent job and don't work at a sweatshop
Work has way more social interaction and groupwork than school

Yes the workplace is even more brutal than college. Examples:

Lots of backstabbing

Coworkers trying to make you look bad if they want their friend or relative to take your position

Any misinterpreted word towards a foid and you're in the office meeting with HR before the end of the day

For some reason I have a very low perception of workplaces and a pretty high perception of... well, we call it university here in the UK :)

It's mainly because I think younger people are more fun, but also because it gives you lots of hope in your future, you can live on campus, etc.

Maybe I'm too hard on the world of work though. I'm really not that sure.

Workplace far easier than college imo unless you went to a shit company. Some shit company have too much (((micromanagement)))) or unrealistic job task times. If you see those, try to leave em fast to another corporation or internally transfer to another team within same corporation.