Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Collegecels, how is your relationship with your roommates?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I am lucky that I have a room for myself right now, however I still share some common areas like the bathroom with a few other guys whom I never talk to, its been more than a week now since moving in and I still havent even seen them nor said hi to them, they probably think Im a creep or deranged in some way since I spend all of my time in my room, but the fact is that Im just awkward and apart form greeting I literally have nothing else to talk about with these guys, I have no gf, no friends, no hobbies or interests, Im not into sports or console gaming and Im not their major (theyre all normie majors like econ, Im STEM)

Still this is miles ahead of my first three years when I shared a room with another roommate because then we would just sit in silence like the other person doesnt exist and as much as I could sense how awkward that is Im too aspie to put an end to it

sharing a bathroom is the worst. People are disgusting

sharing a bathroom is the worst. People are disgusting
This. Plus as an Americancel, dorm costs are extremely expensive. I commute from home and it's probably the best decision I ever made as an antisocialcel and a germaphobecel.

We don't talk at all

and he's not here most of the time

Damn living in a dorm would be awkward as fuck. I wouldnt be able to NEET properly with my high IQ PC games and listen to non normie friendly livestreams.

If I had to have a roommate at uni I would fucking rope. Can't you guys just buy an apartment off campus?

If I had to have a roommate at uni I would fucking rope. Can't you guys just buy an apartment off campus?

You mean rent? You usually do that with your friends...and I have no friends

People jew out and rent a single room for like $900 a month - not the entire apartment, just a singe room because then you can have 3 or 4 people renting for $900 a month which adds up to almost $4k a month in rent from what is meant to be an apartment that should go out for half that at most, college students are getting fucked over hardcore

Mine dropped out. He was nice to me but he always blasted his fucking TV. It was hard for me to get sleep with him around, so thank God he did. I pray I don't have any more roommates, and especially one like him. I like to jerk off in my room.

You mean rent? You usually do that with your friends...and I have no friends

People jew out and rent a single room for like $900 a month - not the entire apartment, just a singe room because then you can have 3 or 4 people renting for $900 a month which adds up to almost $4k a month in rent from what is meant to be an apartment that should go out for half that at most, college students are getting fucked over hardcore
Yeah I meant rent. I'm pretty sure they're not THAT expensive but I'll take your word for it

Damn living in a dorm would be awkward as fuck. I wouldnt be able to NEET properly with my high IQ PC games and listen to non normie friendly livestreams.
I still play games on the daily, doesn't really affect me that much tbh.

Colleges stick incompatible roommates together on purpose

When I was still in college I went through 2 roommates and spoke no more than 7 sentences to both of them combined. The first 1 stayed for 2 weeks and the other stayed for 4. After that I had the room to myself which was great

Good. Cause we've been roommates since high school

Lmao I live in similar arrangements.

My flatmates hate me.

22 people all hate me and see me as an outsider.
They think I'm either autistic/A weirdo.

Haven't talked to any of them since October and I walk past them at least 3 times a week.

Meh, he leaves me alone and we don't talk often. At least he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything, I'd definitely cope a rope