Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Collegecels: How do you live in a dorm with a roommate?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like the thing is, it seems I'm forced to be in a dorm with a roommate as I am a freshman. I'm moving in my dorm in less than 48 hours. I'm also a chronic masturbator and have over two gigs of nude anime girls on my computer's hard drive. I also want to browse incels.is without anyone looking.

How do you guys do it?

It's really tough. I was a virgin with a Chad roommate, who unexpectedly informed me on the first day that he was moving his girlfriend in with us. It was torture, and I ended up in a mental hospital.

I did get some time to masturbate, though, when they were away from the room.
Damn, hopefully my roommate isn't a Chad then, but I think I share the same major as the people in my dorm (STEM).

Hopefully they go out a lot so I can have my business when needed.

Damn, hopefully my roommate isn't a Chad then, but I think I share the same major as the people in my dorm (STEM).

What is your major if I may ask?

What is your major if I may ask?
Computer Science, I feel like it's gonna be absolute hell because I've heard STEM foids are literally some of the worst people you'll ever meet, and will harass and threaten the shit out of you.

If you go to a high-ranking university it is likely that your peers are more likely to be Incels. For example, a college like Georgia Tech has a huge incel population. Colleges that are lower ranking and care more about their sports than academics like the University of Central Florida and University of Louisville are going to be Chad strongholds.

If you go to a nerdy school, you will be less likely to have to deal with a Chad roommate. My school is, so I never have. And if you have Incel roommates like I have, it's actually nice.

Also, if your roommate is a freshman chad, don't worry, he will probably never be in the dorm room as he will be a Fraternity pledge and be their slave for the year.

If you go to a high-ranking university it is likely that your peers are more likely to be Incels. For example, a college like Georgia Tech has a huge incel population. Colleges that are lower ranking and care more about their sports than academics like the University of Central Florida and University of Louisville are going to be Chad strongholds.

If you go to a nerdy school, you will be less likely to have to deal with a Chad roommate. My school is, so I never have. And if you have Incel roommates like I have, it's actually nice.

Also, if your roommate is a freshman chad, don't worry, he will probably never be in the dorm room as he will be a Fraternity pledge and be their slave for the year.
Are they actual incels? Do they know you post here?

Neat, I study CS. I'm pretty average, but feel free to ask me should you ever need help with anything.

Also, the foids in my classes are so revolting that they make me consider going volcel.

It's really tough. I was a virgin with a Chad roommate, who unexpectedly informed me on the first day that he was moving his girlfriend in with us. It was torture, and I ended up in a mental hospital.

Could you make a complaint? I don't think it's legal to let another person in

dey fucked in the same room as you? your poor bastard

Browse on your phone, or on your laptop in bed.

brap them out

Im a future collegecel and was fortunate enough to get a single dorm so I don't have to deal with potentially annoying roommates. I had to fork over 10k for it though. Better than having to endure chad fucking foids for 5 days a week on the bunk beds.

Kek, thank God I wasn't a dormcel. I would have probably killed myself if I had to constantly hear guys partying and fucking girls.

We all have our own rooms here and just share the kitchen, I dont know why americans share rooms it's unbelieveable.

Im a future collegecel and was fortunate enough to get a single dorm so I don't have to deal with potentially annoying roommates. I had to fork over 10k for it though. Better than having to endure chad fucking foids for 5 days a week on the bunk beds.
Fuark, you're lucky, I never had that option. In my college, first years have to base with someone. But I am sharing a deluxe room (similar layout to an apartment, but there's still two people sleeping in the same room), so I can just sleep on the couch.

I lucked out, but had to live with a guy I never met for a few weeks. By lucked out, I mean he left to move into a frat house after 4 weeks and nobody ever filled his spot, so I had a double dorm to myself.

One night during my second week there, I was screaming in my sleep and woke him up. I felt so fucking embarrassed JFL. He told everyone on the floor of the dromitory and became the laughing stock.

I lucked out, but had to live with a guy I never met for a few weeks. By lucked out, I mean he left to move into a frat house after 4 weeks and nobody ever filled his spot, so I had a double dorm to myself.

One night during my second week there, I was screaming in my sleep and woke him up. I felt so fucking embarrassed JFL. He told everyone on the floor of the dromitory and became the laughing stock.
That's some potent suicide fuel right there. That's the last thing I fucking want, especially when I'm trying to make a new impression on everyone.

There is no dorms where i live

That's some potent suicide fuel right there. That's the last thing I fucking want, especially when I'm trying to make a new impression on everyone.
GL making an impression if you're a truecel. I NTmaxxed and got to one of the healthiest weights I've ever been at, yet I was still shunned and made no friend. Ended up only making one real friend in college, and I only see him a few times a year (he lives 3 hrs away, we go to random metal shows together).

GL ascending at college youngcel. I got my degree in electrical engineering, so I was in STEM and had to take some CS classes.The people there can be really insufferable, but there also alot of incels in STEM. You will, in a weird way, automatically fit in. It was blackpillfuel watching the 2 girls in the classes get constantly orbited.

Here's a post a made a few months ago that might be helpful.

just dont get kicked out like me

Man try your best to at least make one friend, like a fellow animehentai)cel. It gets worse with years :feelscry:. I am going to my 4th year and have 0 friends. I got kicked out last year (somehow reappealed). Tbh, college is fucking hell for incels. Try to get alone with someone like you so you and the other guy can help each other.

You really need people, this is ur last chance. The bottomline is to get ur fucking diploma with the least amount of damage to ur mental health. For the better or the worst, people in colleges are more friendly than in the real world, so try to take advantage. I really know it is fucking hard to change. I am a fat piece of shit eating a burger right now, but at least try.

For the fapping thing, try to learn the schedule of ur roommate so you know when the room is alone. Do not pay attention to all the other bullshit that goes around in colleges, just try to survive..Good luck and do not LDAR or :feelsbadman:.

I'm getting a roommate next semester for the first time as I lucked out the first two semesters. My plan is to do any private shit in the bathrooms if necessary, and study/work in the library. I don't think it will be a problem as long as the housing survey thing works out and doesn't pair me with a loud and obnoxious normie

STEMfags are Chads