Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Collegecels, have you taken your school's version of women's studies?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
How was it, & are they /incel/ approved? Looking for an EZ 'A' this spring.

My liberal indoctrination class for college was domestic violence. Some of the stats and discussions I rolled my eyes at, but it wasn't hard to just stay quiet and just regurgitate whatever I was supposed to learn in the class. It is an easy A if you don't try to fight the narrative. There was this one red pilled guy in my class who would constantly interject and call out bullshit stats, and of course he was always greeted with hostility. No idea how well he did in the class but he didn't drop out. He gave up speaking his mind about halfway through.

I took sociology, that's pretty much the most. I was required to take a bunch of bullshit health classes. I took another sociology class that revolved around race/ethnicity.

blackcel said:
My liberal indoctrination class for college was domestic violence. Some of the stats and discussions I rolled my eyes at, but it wasn't hard to just stay quiet and just regurgitate whatever I was supposed to learn in the class. It is an easy A if you don't try to fight the narrative. There was this one red pilled guy in my class who would constantly interject and call out bullshit stats, and of course he was always greeted with hostility. No idea how well he did in the class but he didn't drop out. He gave up speaking his mind about halfway through.

It's possible he got a girlfriend and became Blue Pilled.

blackcel said:

I got docked points in my anthropology class for subtle racism. & In my sociology class, the professor gave me an F for insensitivity in one of my papers. 

But the worst treatment I've received was in my religious class for pointing out what Jews actually think of Jesus, the Virgin Mary & pagans in their Talmud.

Anonymous said:
I got docked points in my anthropology class for subtle racism. & In my sociology class, the professor gave me an F for insensitivity in one of my papers. 

But the worst treatment I've received was in my religious class for pointing out what Jews actually think of Jesus, the Virgin Mary & pagans in their Talmud.

Absolute madman.

Easy A if you pretend to agree with their vomit induced bullshit. This bitch of a professor wouldn't shut the fuck up, and say how "We've woken up with terrible disgusting news that Donald Trump is now our president". Just. Fucking. Lol.

anincelforlifelol said:
Easy A if you pretend to agree with their vomit induced bullshit. This bitch of a professor wouldn't shut the fuck up, and say how "We've woken up with terrible disgusting news that Donald Trump is now our president". Just. Fucking. Lol.

Yeah, i have some of those in my math classes. I go to a cucked University, so I'm dealing with this shit on the daily.

Anonymous said:
Yeah, i have some of those in my math classes. I go to a cucked University, so I'm dealing with this shit on the daily.

I had to deal with that bullshit last year. It was so fucking annoying. So many liberal cucks in this fucking state.

Thankfully no. I'm a STEMcel all the way.

At my school, easy A's without a huge PC slant are usually History classes. It would depend on what requirement you need to fulfill.

KyloRen said:

At my school, easy A's without a huge PC slant are usually History classes. It would depend on what requirement you need to fulfill.

I'm past the stemcelling, and in my last year of my degree. I've already finished my requiered major courses & filling up on the electives to graduate

Anonymous said:
I'm past the stemcelling, and in my last year of my degree. I've already finished my requiered major courses & filling up on the electives to graduate

What is your field? And, what "level" (eg introduction, advanced, etc.) do these classes need to be in?

KyloRen said:
What is your field? And, what "level" (eg introduction, advanced, etc.) do these classes need to be in?

I don't think there are prereqs to some the advanced women study courses, but if they build up on each other I'm fucked LOL

College is full of degenerate snow flakes who worship women and niggers. The purpose of college is as follows

1) Make women and minorities hate white males and agitate them. Convince them they are victims and that the world is out to get them. Anything that goes wrong is someone else's fault. Big daddy government should always pay.

2) Degeneracy is good. Drugs, sex, especially interracial, homosexuality, abortion, open borders, dyed hair, atheism, cultural relativism, thug nad hip hop culture, tattoos, being obese, single motherhood, and prostitution are all good. However all men, especially white men are rapists and perverts who need to feel shame.

3) Brainwash people into voting democrat. Hate evil Amerikkka which is the worst country ever and Christianity which is evil but Islam is the religion of peace and feminism. But love the government which should spend even more shekels on is single mothers and their children as well as free abortions and contraceptives.

Dingus_Incel said:
College is full of degenerate snow flakes who worship women and niggers. The purpose of college is as follows
1) Make women and minorities hate white males and agitate them. Convince them they are victims and that the world is out to get them. Anything that goes wrong is someone else's fault. Big daddy government should always pay.
2) Degeneracy is good. Drugs, sex, especially interracial, homosexuality, abortion, open borders, dyed hair, atheism, cultural relativism, thug nad hip hop culture, tattoos, being obese, single motherhood, and prostitution are all good. However all men, especially white men are rapists and perverts who need to feel shame.
3) Brainwash people into voting democrat. Hate evil Amerikkka which is the worst country ever and Christianity which is evil but Islam is the religion of peace and feminism. But love the government which should spend even more shekels on is single mothers and their children as well as free abortions and contraceptives.

I have to also take sociology, health, and all that other shit too. Not looking forward to it all, but I'll just go with whatever narrative they present and argue that it is right for whatever reason. I couldn't give a flying fuck about these fucking whores and their problems

anincelforlifelol said:

I skipped the semester where Trump got elected so I didn't get to experience all of that stuff. Kinda wish I didn't skip that semester.

KyloRen said:

I double majored in CS and Math. Those bullshit classes are typically required for all majors. That is why I call them "liberal indoctrination" classes. I pushed those classes off until the last minute.

I had to take "Psychology of Women."

Frankly it wasn't so bad, but that is largely because it avoided the topic of the sexual market altogether and focused on the similarities between men and women. There were quite a few "muh oppression" discussions though. The professor was obviously a woman and a feminist, but simultaneously a surprisingly smart and open-minded person. When I dropped black pills, she would sometimes ask me to send her sources "because [she] never encountered studies like that." (No shit). One time she actually conceded to me in a discussion about female privilege, although I forget the subject as this was years ago.

Has the definite potential to be pure unadulterated 24/7 SuiFuel though.

We need men's studies classes that talk about male oppression.

Lol you guys don’t understand the pain of going to a UC. I just pretend I’m a liberal at this point.

I did one because the school I'm transferring to wanted something in that category. It was easy but I did it at UH Manoa, where all the females go to parties every night and are super liberal, etc, etc.

I would do it just because it gives you time to (internally) develop your ability to argue against numale Redditors and females.

KV- said:
Lol you guys don’t understand the pain of going to a UC. I just pretend I’m a liberal at this point.

Bonus points if it is UCSB. If it's Berkeley or LA god be with you lmao.

naw, don't take it if you have any self respect.
You will have to sit there like a bitch while the SJWs spew bull shit out of their mouth that you will be against