Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Looking at how university life has developed nowadays, it's surprising to imagine that everything you hear isn't made up. Real people go through with it willingly.

What I'm trying to make note of: studycels at college spend 80+ hours a week devoted to research, work, and tests, working in dull, fluorescent labs, typing away at technical diagrams, spending their entire youths paying a school thousands of dollars a year until there's a small chance they get hired.

They spend their years in isolation: no sex. Even if they try as hard as they can they'll get a gf who resents having to fuck them in exchange for dinner twice a week.

At the same time footballs stars at colleges spend no more than 20-30 hours a week throwing balls, running into things, becoming legends. They are sought after by every guy and every girl. They provide nothing to society except their ball handling skills, and experience the pleasures of youth 1000x greater than any studycel.

If they wanted, they could spend their days at college with the most wholesome, fulfilling, passionate relationship with any studybug qt, one who'd rebuff the advances of any man on her looks level after Chad is done with her. Most jocks however fuck through as many girls as they can, rendering their former conquests spoiled and indifferent to the affections of "lesser men".

Sororities are fuck factories for chads. When I say that, I don't mean it with the impression I'm casting a dour, exxagerated characterization of groups of girls with only slightly looser morals than average. When I say fuck factories, I mean that every girl who joins a sorority enters under the implied pretense it will make her more avaliable, attractive, and viable as a lay for any top tier man. Guys who enter fraternities are looking for the same thing, though they mostly care just about fucking as many girls as possible, whether they're top tier or not doesn't matter nearly as much.

It's no surprise suicide rates are sky high among University students, despite all the money poured into psychological counseling services.

Last edited:
ill be doctorcel

College is a scam. All you get out of it is a lifetime of debt tbh.

College is a scam. All you get out of it is a lifetime of debt tbh.
Millions of people have been confirming this since forever yet people keep getting scammed.