Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College was suicidefuel today

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
All I wanted was to try to get a barely young girlfriend WTF?? Everywhere I went I saw couples and I stayed over to do work but I was on the verge of vomitting and having a mental breakdown so I retreated to my car because my classes were all done anyways. I can't even talk to foids without them being disgusted by my almost deformed face and everytime I try to make friends with a foid they look at me like a weirdo and worst part is not even partymaxxing will save me even if I did get invited to one by someone I am not related to. I just want to point a glock toward my brain so fucking badly right now.

I don't know how I survive tbh

Drop out boyo, it's useless.

Drop out boyo, it's useless.
Nigga this is my only way to make a living wage and its too late to drop, I already paid for my books and shit

Just remove your self from the one way to make a living in shitmerica theory
The only way you can survive without college is if you are 200+ IQ and can make a good business but you also need rich parents to do that

All I wanted was to try to get a barely young girlfriend WTF?? Everywhere I went I saw couples and I stayed over to do work but I was on the verge of vomitting and having a mental breakdown so I retreated to my car because my classes were all done anyways. I can't even talk to foids without them being disgusted by my almost deformed face and everytime I try to make friends with a foid they look at me like a weirdo and worst part is not even partymaxxing will save me even if I did get invited to one by someone I am not related to. I just want to point a glock toward my brain so fucking badly right now.
Mine begins in less than a week. I have zero expectations of things going well

It’s ovER for collegecels like us. How the fuck to cope with this shit
I wished the police academy didn't require me to go to college to endure the suicidefuel but I have to do what I gotta do to get there:feelsrope:

Justremoveyourselfromtheonewaytomakealivinginshitmericatheory
In the third world*

In America there are many other ways to survive, the issue is: you must have skills.

college is just pure continuous brutality. high school is almost the same.
cant go to lunch break without seeing some normalfag hugging a girl in front of me.
and the girls always run towards them, to hug them. like they really want to do it. fuck this shit.
instant chest pain when this happens.

In the third world*

In America there are many other ways to survive, the issue is: you must have skills.
Those skills in question:

Be black
Have 200 IQ
Have le richfag parents