Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College stress is very much to bear

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I don't see hoow normies survive working and studying; even college is hard due to studying AND working. I don't know how can I get thorugh a PhD... with my 5'5'' and ugly face it is already stressful (likely caused by a premature birth 3 month early). In college you basically have to finish difficult STEM questions and WORK at your own free time to gain experience. I don't see how most noormies do it - maybe they went to easier schools?

Also this is the reason why I didn't want to do a PhD but into the easier work world instead; there is a good reason why I didn't decide to do a PhD. I feel like an idiot already in college. I don't want to study for 5 more years.
Because I value free time more, I won't do a PhD. When I graduate it'll be 30 years old.

I mean this is hard to prepare, but I still need money to cope. I want to buy a Wii U

Buy a switch not an old Wii u.

because they relieve their stress with sex and alcohol and partying.

wtf just do drugs lol

Normies are non Sentient / lesser conscious beings , They Just do Shit without much of a fuck given . A Workforce By Design.

I feel like you've made 20 posts on getting a PHD :feelskek:

I have normies from my uni groups working, even almost full time, and I have no idea how they do it
I'm exhausted as shit just doing the bare uni work, even when it was all online, we need to cram and, more importantly, read and write so much fucking shit, shitting out pages upon pages every day became a routine for me, idk how they do it (well, they all get shit grades compared to me, so they half-ass it, but still)