Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College starts today

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
1g3ok9.gif

Fuuuuuuuuucckckckckckckckckc
I really cant handle this, im having anxiety attacks just thinking about going.
Somebody please end my suffering

Brutal ropefuel

User above gonna get warning or ban soon, not reporting, just saying.

Good luck boyo, hope u will survive another shitty year.

Go on a murder spree that mirrors the attack perpetrated by elliot rodger In Isla Vista on May 23 2014 that left 6 people dead and 14 injured.
Sage advice, but try to be a little more subtle next time

What’s your major

Starts me. I will start college again next week

Computer engineering
good luck mathmaxxing, i suggest u preorder some rope to arrive at the day of your first math exam.

nigga at least ur going to college , niggas like me ain't got no highschool degree

yea the first day is always the worst. it'll get better though as you slowly realize that youre a ghost and that nobody cares about you lel college is much better than high school imo

nigga at least ur going to college , niggas like me ain't got no highschool degree
at least youre high IQ nigger unlike a subhuman like me in caves

college is much better than high school imo
how come? maybe for a western guy.. here, high schools are males only. no foids. gotta miss HS days

how come? maybe for a western guy.. here, high schools are males only. no foids. gotta miss HS days
in college youre just one of 40000 students so youre practically a ghost lel. i like it better this way cus i dont have to interact with normalfags

in college youre just one of 40000 students so youre practically a ghost lel. i like it better this way cus i dont have to interact with normalfags
good point really. it's really ragefuel to see the soy cucks boots licker ascend in college with suck cocks to get bigger social circle while ur just better off alone

Basically

OP you’re not going to get any attention :feelskek:

yea the first day is always the worst. it'll get better though as you slowly realize that youre a ghost and that nobody cares about you lel college is much better than high school imo
Honestly highschool was better, I could actually make friends and have an incel social circle in highschool. I dont want to spent my college years as a complete ghost

really hope u dont live on campus

good luck man you'll need it

>tfw dropped out 3 years ago now.

Ive been wanting to go to college for many years now. My current industry is a dead end. Unfortunately I have been very lazy with the process.

Same bro my summer ldar days are over just kill me tbh