Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College senior year. Preparing for grad school

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
There are also some incel truecel looking guys in my class

All of my engineering classes were teeming with permavirgin incel and truecel guys.
are they really incels and truecels?
I’ll be starting college next year:feelskek::feelsrope:
get an A in calculus, physics and chemistry and study hard in freshman year else you will regret it
you don't want to be incel on top of repeating a grade and in danger of dropping out
As a 5'5'' autistic male I have to compete with normal peopel with IQ and super elite ricecels that are far better than you (even though they are not neccasary chad) I'm tired now
I'm really exhuasted now and a lot of people feel the same
I’ll be starting college next year:feelskek::feelsrope:
get an A in calculus, physics and chemistry and study hard in freshman year else you will regret it

Last edited:
All of my engineering classes were teeming with permavirgin incel and truecel guys.
are they really incels and truecels?

you don't want to be incel on top of repeating a grade and in danger of dropping out
As a 5'5'' autistic male I have to compete with normal peopel with IQ and super elite ricecels that are far better than you (even though they are not neccasary chad) I'm tired now
I'm really exhuasted now and a lot of people feel the same

5'5? You have to geomax, or be insanely clever with your approach. I don't think you can make a mistake. I don't even think grades are worth it. Many people are forgoing their health for intangibles.

Last edited:
5'5? You have to geomax, or be insanely clever with your approach. I don't think you can make a mistake. I don't even think grades are worth it. Many people are forgoing their health for intangibles.

i had a psl 5.5 5’5” Jewish friend in college who ran jbw on a 5’7” Colombian American chick

i had a psl 5.5 5’5” Jewish friend in college who ran jbw on a 5’7” Colombian American chick
He was Jewish though, he was going to ascend anyway.

its like... 5'7 - 5'8'' in the west?
my parents are finding me a vietnamese bride 只是看看
grad school was always in my plan anyways

[UWSL]Unless you are high IQ enough to enter med school/EE or CS/ law school (the latter two require top school) OR chad OR stacy OR rich family, you will be upper middle class at best[/UWSL]
[UWSL]When you're 5'5 and with mental problems... not even getting #1 can save you[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Unless you are high IQ enough to enter med school/EE or CS/ law school OR chad OR stacy OR rich family, you will be middle class at best[/UWSL]
[UWSL]When you're 5'5 and with mental problems... [/UWSL]
Not necessarily. Making money is a mentality. At my last job, I had the potential to make a lot of money. I quit because I'm more of an academic person. Those professions it takes years to start making money.

[UWSL]Unless you are high IQ enough to enter med school/EE or CS/ law school (the latter two require top school) OR chad OR stacy OR rich family, you will be upper middle class at best[/UWSL]
[UWSL]When you're 5'5 and with mental problems... not even getting #1 can save you[/UWSL]
are you in the states? CS grad is overkill

I wish I was rich so I could go to college, ky living situation is shit, I do not even have wifi so I wouldn't be able to study or do homework.

I hate it when normies tell me about their college experiences, I hate it especially when I meet fellow young guys who are attending college.

They recive managerial positions but do absolutley nothing, it pisses me off.

One of them told me he wished he could be more useful as if it were not in his power to do something as a manager.

Seriously, fuck this gay earth.
What’s ky

when? apparently these days it's full of chads and there's foids too
its like... 5'7 - 5'8'' in the west?
my parents are finding me a vietnamese bride 只是看看
grad school was always in my plan anyways
ah you're a fellow ricecel