Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy College makes students take a “Sexual Violence Prevention” training/test

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists and bad nose
★★★★★
187d 19h 1m
I checked my student email about signing up for courses and shit when I saw that I needed to do something before they would let me start. One of the things I needed to complete was titled “sexual violence prevention” test.

It’s some retarded video linked with questions we need to answer and the topics include consent, sexual assault, domestic violence, and more. It says that every student coming into the universal it required to take it.

And holy shit dude how soy and faggy is that. As if I’d need anything of the sort, I get nervous when a girl looks at me, sexual assault is impossible XD. I’m not even in college yet and the super progressive faggy shit is already on my face.

honestly would be giga based of me to not take it but will sadly have to.

B

BarrelStuffer

Veteran
★★★★★
94d 10h 27m
Another reason why some incels end up going crazy and shooting people. Society pretends like incels don’t actually exist and there’s no possible reason why some men might not need those free condoms or have to take soy sexual violence courses. They pretend like sex is a guarantee and then when subhumans don’t get any they feel scammed, like they failed, and even more depressed than if they were told the truth

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
187d 19h 1m
What??? hahahahaha wtf.
Ikr giga soy. As if taking this shit would stop some chad from randomly touching girls XD
Another reason why some incels end up going crazy and shooting people. Society pretends like incels don’t actually exist and there’s no possible reason why some men might not need those free condoms or have to take soy sexual violence courses. They pretend like sex is a guarantee and then when subhumans don’t get any they feel scammed, like they failed, and even more depressed than if they were told the truth
sexual assault is a meme tbh

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizard
★★★★
35d 21h 59m
Ikr giga soy. As if taking this shit would stop some chad from randomly touching girls XD
Dude, fuck college. That shit is giga retarded.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★
106d 7h 9m
You have no idea what youre in for bud

Literally this fucking greentext.

Youre gonna shit your pants during orientation when the bitch asks what your pronouns are, and if you dont play along youre gonna get shunned and have no friends and up rotting in your room and having a mental breakdown from the gaslighting like i did :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:

You thought the social justice bullshit has been bad so far? HAHAHAHA youre gonna be living with the kind of people who take it deadly serious 24/7.

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★★★
34d 10h 12m
i have a funny story about this

one time when i was at the college club fair, they had a table where we answered anti sexual assault trivia

they asked me "if a girl is dressed in a skimpy outfit on halloween and she gets raped, is it her fault?"

and i said - "it's not her fault that she got raped, but it is partially her fault, since if she hadn't been wearing that outfit it probably wouldn't have happened"

and they told me i was wrong

H

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 15h 38m
What in the soy?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
77d 20h 23m
Anything besides pure STEM in uni is filled with cucked garbage like that

Truckzo

Truckzo

Your Local Blackcel
★★★★★
13d 22h 37m

one time when i was at the college club fair, they had a table where we answered anti sexual assault trivia

they asked me "if a girl is dressed in a skimpy outfit on halloween and she gets raped, is it her fault?"

and i said - "it's not her fault that she got raped, but it is partially her fault, since if she hadn't been wearing that outfit it probably wouldn't have happened"

Libcucks :feelskek:

Broly

Broly

★★★★★
187d 19h 1m
Dude, fuck college. That shit is giga retarded.
Have no choice

View attachment 614729

Youre gonna shit your pants during orientation when the bitch asks what your pronouns are, and if you dont play along youre gonna get shunned and have no friends and up rotting in your room and having a mental breakdown from the gaslighting like i did :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:

You thought the social justice bullshit has been bad so far? HAHAHAHA youre gonna be living with the kind of people who take it deadly serious 24/7.
yea the world is doomed, human race can’t be saved unless it’s restarted

be careful with that shit, they would unironically try to get you locked up for that
What in the soy?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
ikr
I knew college was giga soy but this surprised me
Anything besides pure STEM in uni is filled with cucked garbage like that
I’ll obviously Be in stem XD

1337hikki

1337hikki

Captain
17d 9h 25m

It's always the foid's fault for being a whore

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Captain
★★★★
47d 9h 16m
I checked my student email about signing up for courses and shit when I saw that I needed to do something before they would let me start. One of the things I needed to complete was titled “sexual violence prevention” test.

It’s some retarded video linked with questions we need to answer and the topics include consent, sexual assault, domestic violence, and more. It says that every student coming into the universal it required to take it.

And holy shit dude how soy and faggy is that. As if I’d need anything of the sort, I get nervous when a girl looks at me, sexual assault is impossible XD. I’m not even in college yet and the super progressive faggy shit is already on my face.

honestly would be giga based of me to not take it but will sadly have to.
Don't go to college I'm warning you

lifesucksxd

lifesucksxd

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 35m

View attachment 614729

clown world

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Industrial strength foid repellent
★★★★★
10d 18h 47m
College is the ultimate soy zone, makes st cho even more based

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★★
33d 13h 56m
domestic violence
Instead of asking the men who beat them up(boyfriends and husbands),they ask incel students.Again incels somehow magically abuse women who see them as nothing more than thin air.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Imagine going to (((UNI))) in 2022 jfl

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
123d 5h 18m
I’m happy I didn’t have any of that soy shit when I was in college. They have that stuff in work but it is optional. One time someone asked me why I am not going to a talk about trannies, I said I can’t cause I’m Muslim:feelsaww::feelsEhh:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8