Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College Life

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
Is it wrong for a guy that’s 29 to try and have sex with girls that are 18 years old in college? The college I’m at has told me not to talk to any more women on campus. Until all of this dies down. Besides that, my cold approaches and looks ended me up with a few reports to the campus police. I never did said or did anything sexual but I was called creepy for certain behavior that I did. The one that I did do that was desperate was that I told some girls I would pay them if they slept beside me or called me. They ended up giving my number to the campus police. If I was attractive then this would not be the case. Anyway, the college I’m at is trying to make it seem as if it’s wrong for me to be attracted to young 18 year old girls and everyone who I’ve told this too just takes their side. The few pieces of good advice I’ve gotten is for me to be careful with these young girls as they are very volatile and will always play victim. My last few months have been hell and so has the new year. I feel like an outcast and I feel like the college I’m at is trying to trick me into believing I did something wrong by trying to get laid. So, what are your thoughts and inceldom ideas on the aforementioned?

Think of it like this: We haven't even been kissed yet - most foids have sucked at least a half dozen cocks by the time they are 22.

Go for the younger, cleaner toilets.

Think of it like this: We haven't even been kissed yet - most foids have sucked at least a half dozen cocks by the time they are 22.

Go for the younger, cleaner toilets.
I’m a little confused, could you explain what does this have to do with my thread please? It seems like you’re saying no there is nothing wrong with it.

It’s only creepy if you’re ugly. A lot of 25-30 year old men are betabuxxing college foids these days. Driving them around, paying their bills, letting them live at their place, paying for vacations, etc. My friend is one of them. 27 and dating a 20 year old in college and pays for fucking everything since she has no job.

It’s only creepy if you’re ugly. A lot of 25-30 year old men are betabuxxing college foids these days. Driving them around, paying their bills, letting them live at their place, paying for vacations, etc. My friend is one of them. 27 and dating a 20 year old in college and pays for fucking everything since she has no job.
Yeah, so I’m guessing you’re saying that it is not wrong?

I’m a little confused, could you explain what does this have to do with my thread please? It seems like you’re saying no there is nothing wrong with it.
Grey nigger, that's correct, there is nothing wrong with a 29-year-old man trying to fuck legal 18-year-olds. Your problem is - you are not attractive, so foids report you.

Careful OP, you’re walking on thin ice.

All it takes is a sexual harassment case to ruin your life.

Yeah, so I’m guessing you’re saying that it is not wrong?
No, it’s only wrong to Redditards. Do you look old? Balding? Out of shape? As long as you don’t look like her father no one will look twice

She Either preselects you and Thats it . Everything Else is a Huge cope.

Just mind your own Business and do drugs , being sober in colleague As a Low Tier man is fucked and kinda cucked

Larp harder GrAYfag

all it takes for females to hate you is a single perceived genetic flaw

Low inhib mogs me

No, it’s only wrong to Redditards. Do you look old? Balding? Out of shape? As long as you don’t look like her father no one will look twice
No, so yeah I understand what you mean.
She Either preselects you and Thats it . Everything Else is a Huge cope.

Just mind your own Business and do drugs , being sober in colleague As a Low Tier man is fucked and kinda cucked
And could you explain this preselected idea more please? I don’t know what you’re getting at. Also, I would love for you to Into details about everything else being a huge cope because it seems like this is where the conversation gets harder to understand

Last edited:
True. They only were offended by your offer, because of your looks.

還有你29歲還在念大學?