Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College is secretly designed for women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
College is secretly designed for women cause think about women have always been more book smart than men that’s why there’s more of them going to college because they have an easier time getting in there’s also less of them dropping outta society than there is of us dropping outta society men tend to go for more Manuel labor type of jobs that don’t require a college degree so they go to the workforce or go to trade school after high school while women are going to college the only men that go to college are the ones that want an actual career or just want to get an easy degree than leave it’s easier for women to pay off their tuition and student loans because they can get jobs easier they can use Onlyfans to make money they can ask strangers on the internet to make money or even in real life while a man has to wageslave for every cent this is why you don’t see as many men in college as women it was designed that way decades ago and were just now noticing

Professors are giving them good grades for nothing while they fuck.

Not reading. Ever heard of punctuation?

I’m more book smart it’s over for me

soyciety is designed for women

when my mom was studying stem in college she made her orbiters do all the work for her, very smart indeed

Is that all 1 sentence?

Foids are good at memorizing shit and regurgitating information they’ve read. There are much less foids in STEM for obvious reasons