Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel College is miserable as an oldcel

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Holy shit everywhere I go I'm surrounded by Chads and Stacies, hell even the normies are able to talk to women. I'm currently sitting in the study center trying to studycelcopeorrope my way through the day, but I can't help but look at my surroundings. Couples kissing, women showing skin and me knowing damn well if I look I'll be expelled, young, hopeful people. Here I am sitting alone sitting by myself on incels.is. Just LOL. Not one woman looks at me, matter of fact no one acknowledges my existence. I'm only here so I don't have to live paycheck to paycheck. IDK, it's just sooooo depressing looking around then examining my own life. I'm sure you unicels can relate well. To make it worse I'm not even that smart. I graduated HS 6 years ago, everyone is light years ahead of me. FUCK!

As a fellow student, albeit I'm 22. I know and feel exactly what you describe.

Uni is hell for incels.

How old are you? You stated uni at 24? That isn’t even bad lol

How old are you? You stated uni at 24? That isn’t even bad lol
Yea, I'm 24...My grades are damn perfect, but it's just all the fucking prerequisites I need to take because I goofed off in HS. Even then because of the gap between I'd probably still need to take the same pre-reqs.

Oldceldom starts earlier for us that are fucked. A normie or Chad doesn't start til way later.

Yea, I'm 24...My grades are damn perfect, but it's just all the fucking prerequisites I need to take because I goofed off in HS. Even then because of the gap between I'd probably still need to take the same pre-reqs.

Oldceldom starts earlier for us that are fucked. A normie or Chad doesn't start til way later.

It’s not your age it’s your face

If you are a 27 yr old chad then uni will still be heaven as most girls want the older guys dick

But if you are ugly it doesn’t matter how old you are lol, it’s over for all incels at uni, just ask any studycel on here

It’s not your age it’s your face

If you are a 27 yr old chad then uni will still be heaven as most girls want the older guys dick

But if you are ugly it doesn’t matter how old you are lol, it’s over for all incels at uni, just ask any studycel on here
Spot on brother. Yea, I've noticed that about the studycels on here. For whatever it's worth, at least incels are still going out and getting an education and better job prospects. Helps with the cope I suppose.

Unicels are living in a Hell unlike any other.

I want to go to college but i´m going to be a 22-23 year old freshman. Am i fucked considering that i have to interact with 17-18 year olds and i´m going to graduate by 26-27?

Similar situation, 22, went to uni late, can't stand being surrounded by happy hopeful Chads, females and normies. Also 24 isn't oldcel.

It's even worse when your peers are lifemogging you

everyone in my college are fucking disney characters so full of life always happy ill never get it

Dont get me started on the group projects you have to do. Absolute suicide fuel.

tenor.gif

Similar situation, 22, went to uni late, can't stand being surrounded by happy hopeful Chads, females and normies. Also 24 isn't oldcel.
Im balding aggressively and im greying too. i am definition of oldcel

college is miserable as an incel, period