Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel College is gonna continue the online learning for next semester

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
tenor.gif

Major lifefuel.
My cities college is planning ahead and they seem to have already decided to continue online learning for next semester.
Jfl when the professor was telling us this the normies in the call where groaning and getting mad because now they cant socialmaxx.
While the normies where mad, I was exhilarated. Now I dont have to waste time taking a subhuman train to school. And dont have to interect with any normie irl, plus I can continue nonstop cheating in all my online tests
God bless the coronavirus
:dab::dab::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
based
I hope my classes and lectures will stay online longer

I didn't go to college.

Not necesarily, i just hated school and couldn't wait to finish it but also cause i have some sort of learning disability. Unfortunately it got diagnosed far too late and i only ended up finishing my high school using an system that was adjusted for me.

a lot of things can still happen between now and August though

Not necesarily, i just hated school and couldn't wait to finish it but also cause i have some sort of learning disability. Unfortunately it got diagnosed far too late and i only ended up finishing my high school using an system that was adjusted for me.
frankly quite fair. I'm only continuing with college bc a) I dont want to LDAR in my shitty third world country, and b) I'm still young, and this is my last chance for ascension. if it doesnt happen I'll just wageslave and rope
frankly quite fair. I'm only continuing with college bc a) I dont want to LDAR in my shitty third world country, and b) I'm still young, and this is my last chance for ascension. if it doesnt happen I'll just wageslave and rope

Based triple post maxxing, but yea idk. In my country even with a good college and school finished you would STILL have big troubles finding a job, it's just a massive shithole and i understood a long time ago that school wasn't for me. Plus i didn't think about going to other countries when i was younger.

That’s nice

I am having the same problems as you. Could you please give me advice , brocel?
Well did you tell him about all your troubles? When i went to my therapist i just opened up, after a few sessions she recomended me to check into a mental hospital, so i can get tested. After a month or so of testing and interacting with the hospitals staff they diagnosed me with ASD and the main doctor who interviewed me spoke with my classes main teacher to see if she could help me make school a bit easier for me.

Well did you tell him about all your troubles? When i went to my therapist i just opened up, after a few sessions she recomended me to check into a mental hospital, so i can get tested. After a month or so of testing and interacting with the hospitals staff they diagnosed me with ASD and the main doctor who interviewed me spoke with my classes main teacher to see if she could help me make school a bit easier for me.
Well I haven't been to school counsellor for a few years.
The last time I went , they recommended me to go a psychiatrist who said I have ADHD and Aspergers , so I got medicated.
I got off medication and the psychiatrist retired so I got referred to a new one. The new one was useless and didn't give me any diagnosis so I stopped going to him. He just kept saying I was laxy.

Well I haven't been to school counsellor for a few years.
The last time I went , they recommended me to go a psychiatrist who said I have ADHD and Aspergers , so I got medicated.
I got off medication and the psychiatrist retired so I got referred to a new one. The new one was useless and didn't give me any diagnosis so I stopped going to him. He just kept saying I was laxy.
Complain to your parents to get you a new psych i suppose then if you get him complain to him/her that school is kicking your ass. I wish i knew what to tell you but i don't. As you can read from my story stuff just kinda happened without me doing anything.

Complain to your parents to get you a new psych i suppose then if you get him complain to him/her that school is kicking your ass. I wish i knew what to tell you but i don't. As you can read from my story stuff just kinda happened without me doing anything.
I have to go to my general practitioner to get referred again. IDK , maybe I should just ask the foid counsellor what to do. What were your symptoms?

I have to go to my general practitioner to get referred again. IDK , maybe I should just ask the foid counsellor what to do. What were your symptoms?
Symptoms? What do you mean? They called my parents, gave them the papers for the diagnosis, so i had to learn through them that i wasn't normal. And yes you should just ask the foid what to do.

Symptoms? What do you mean? They called my parents, gave them the papers for the diagnosis, so i had to learn through them that i wasn't normal. And yes you should just ask the foid what to do.
Who called your parents? your school?

Oh. What are some things you said to the therapist that they sent you to the hospital.

thanks so much brocel
Well i wasn't a very talkative person so she did most of the questoning as you can guess. She just asked me how i was feeling, how my relationship was with parents, and similar stuff like that. Had a total of 6 sessions if i remember correctly, 1 was with both of my parents in the room so we all got involved with the therapist. I remember my parents telling the therapist how i "didn't like or didn't want to talk to anybody" from that particular session. Which was true, for whatever reason i mostly just answered "i don't know" to anybody when asked a question.

Fuck. That's putting me off

Aw yeah, good stuff bro