Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College is an actual fucking nightmare

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Nothing is worse than the eternal despair of being around people with better genetics than you and watching how good their lives are every single day. Seeing these fucking 6'2+ chiseled faced chads walking around with eachother is suicidefuel. Like I don't even see the point in living anymore. These chads live on another plane of existence. Since I sit alone in the cafeteria, I can see the social interactions around me. Females actually enjoy every second of being in the presence of genetically superior men. They never have the same expressions when they are around betas. Never. I mean never. They just tolerate them.

Standing alongside these chads while I'm walking makes me seem literally subhuman as they tower over me.

Today I had some girls laugh at me for no reason while I was in line for food. I simply looked away and tried to pretend it wasn't happening. They thought they were slick, lmao they have no idea. This isn't as bad as my previous encounters. I've had people walk up to me just to tell me that I am ugly. One time a Chad did it, and everyone laughed with him. Another time a female randomly brought it up when It wasn't even relevant to the conversation, and everyone laughed. These experiences have made me realize the truth about life. Life isn't worth it unless you are either a female or a genetically elite male living in a first world country.

The worst part is, society tells us that we, unattractive men, are the problem. We are what is wrong with society. We are the only people that need self reflection and reformation.

THOSE THAT MAKE FUN OF OUR SUFFERING DESERVE ANY OUNCE OF PAIN THEY GET.

I love college because this is where the Asian girls are.

I also love I'm working towards my degree which will allow me to work in Japan.

What percentage of men look decent at your college?

What percentage of men look decent at your college?

20% barely make the cut. The 15-10% are the true elites. They are all social and happy creatures

I hate sitting in a lecture hall being surrounded by hundreds of normies.

College is actual pure condensed suicidefuel. Every single time I go to classes I just get that much closer

I am too numb for suicidefuel so college is no big deal for me.

Im actually Quite GRATEFUL that not only did I not have to put up with college, but I never even went to the 1st year of HIGH SCHOOL!! Ended up taking my GED instead at 17! I couldnt imagine how much worse my psyche would have been if I had to go! I would have ended up being a newspaper HEADLINE for mass murder of hundreds of students most likely

Can confirm, chad gets everything

Just avoid everyone and stay away from them that´s what i do

Girls laugh like hyenas at anything bad that happens to an ugly male. Normies or Chads could say any generic insult to me and girls would hysterically laugh. What's even worse is that ugly autists in the 3-4/10 range think that by making females laugh that there going to impress them and get laid when the females just use them as beta orbiters and then she will end up fucking the attractive guy she met for a few minutes.

Drop out and get your ass to trade school. Dead serious. Colleges were taken over by feminists ages ago. There is NOTHING for you there that you can't learn on your own through the Library for FREE. Learn yourself a trade and start saving for retirement. You'll thank me later.

Drop out and get your ass to trade school. Dead serious. Colleges were taken over by feminists ages ago. There is NOTHING for you there that you can't learn on your own through the Library for FREE. Learn yourself a trade and start saving for retirement. You'll thank me later.
Sound advice. Listen to this man.

I dropped out... was 2 year in but i just couldn't take it anymore. College is so feminized it's not even funny.
But im working some shitty job but at least i get to work alone by myself. I don't think i would have been happy working in the corporate world anyway.

When I was 17 I stopped getting taller and started norwooding. I didn't go to college. Probably wouldn't have survived in that jungle.

American colleges are gigacucked

If you didn't realise you were fucked up before college, college will sure as hell let you know. If it doesn't happen for you with girls during college, then it's over, and even if you do ascend then the power dynamic of any future relationship will never be in your favour.

Two Options for you: Cope or ER

honestly I've seen so many people that belong in this forum around campus and literally so many few Chads and not a whole lot of normies it gives my life fuel

>incel
>living long enough to retire
septembercel tier post, other points are true though, as far as liberal arts go. pursuing STEM is still worth