Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College is a huge contributor to me wanting to die.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
For the past 6 weeks I haven't attended any lectures because every living second of my time there; all i could think about was methods of killing myself or ways I could kill most of the foids on campus (IN GTA V).

Everywhere there was chads/chadlites with ethnic foids whom wouldn't give their ethnic looksmatch the time of day.

Foids wearing the tightest clothing they possibly can (as it's winter).

Anyway had to go to campus today to get some required papers and JFL. Everywhere couples. My mood was immediately ruined and now i wouldn't mind dying again.

I can't even fit in with all the normies.
Foids giving me unwarranted looks of disgust.

It's over.

Any college(unicels)cels that may end up seeing this, Only attend lectures if it counts towards your final grade or it's compulsory for some stupid reason.
Work from your room and if possible enroll in a reputable online uni.

Heading to the gym for even more suicidefuel.

Have they asked why you're not coming in? I feel the pain bro, going outside in general is suicidefuel

Edit:

JFL. Boarding the bus (@LastGerman )and fat foid plastered in makeup gave me a disgusting look as if she's God gift to mankind.
Have they asked why you're not coming in? I feel the pain bro, going outside in general is suicidefuel
Nah.

My attendance at the start of the semester was 100%. They only start asking when it dips as low as 20%.

I used to sit in the stairways and eat but now I don’t even spend money towards the university except tuition. I’m getting an associates and I’ll leave that shithole.

Im not even in college yet and it already makes me wanna blow my brains out.

Im not even in college yet and it already makes me wanna blow my brains out.
I actually can't wait till college tbh if I haven't ascended by then I'll know it's truly over

I can kill myself or just ldar

I actually can't wait till college tbh if I haven't ascended by then I'll know it's truly over

I can kill myself or just ldar
Determinationmogs me. I’ve already decided that I’ll rope before the age of 20.

Determinationmogs me. I’ve already decided that I’ll rope before the age of 20.
If I don't get into a top 5 college I'm roping though. My parents will unironically disown me and I'll be a failure tbh

Narrator: Little did he know it never began. Carticel was about to get brutally blackpilled at college.

If I don't get into a top 5 college I'm roping though. My parents will unironically disown me and I'll be a failure tbh
Damn, that’s brutal.

its the same at my college, it’s a chadland, every girl there is taken, I’ve been threatened with expulsion because my attendance is so poor, bc I feel like roping every time I walk around campus

its the same at my college, it’s a chadland, every girl there is taken, I’ve been threatened with expulsion because my attendance is so poor, bc I feel like roping every time I walk around campus
I'd argue college is a lot worse.

In the UK typically there's about 30-40 students per year with a 50% gender split.

Chances of there being a Chad is very small.

In Uni, all the chads/chadlites around the country congregate to different Unis so foids have a chance to put their hypergamy into full practice.

If you didn't ascend in Highschool, it will get worse in college 100%.

For the past 6 weeks I haven't attended any lectures because every living second of my time there; all i could think about was methods of killing myself or ways I could kill most of the foids on campus (IN GTA V).

We have the same thoughts... although I have a different game in mind

Foids wearing the tightest clothing they possibly can (as it's winter).

As usual. They reveal their ankles and feet and then they go to their car. They want to destroy us completely. I am almost over 400% now. I might not survive.

Any college(unicels)cels that may end up seeing this, Only attend lectures if it counts towards your final grade or it's compulsory for some stupid reason.
Work from your room and if possible enroll in a reputable online uni.

Heading to the gym for even more suicidefuel.

This is why we have to hit it brutally.