Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill College is a fag factory

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Why else do they put men and women in their own gendered sections of dorms? Its def not to stop rape or anything. Its clearly to make both sets of students gay. All it takes is one drunken slipup or being high as fuck then gay shit happens. And they would consider it natural despite them probably never thinking it when they were sober. They got down the pipeline and start doing gay shit when not drunk cause they think theyre gay now. I mean how many stories have you heard of people "finding themselves" in college and they ended up leaving college gay or bi? Not to mention coupled with sociatal pressure and the current political environment they would be more likely to try gay shit

40180 2

Foids do it cuz they’re bored. Men do it because they’re lonely from chads taking all the foids for themselves. It’s more of a pitiable thing than anything else

it should be required coed. slip the holes some drugs and get free use (in second life)

when normies go to college there is like 90% chance (even more if female) that they will end up being liberal, left wing, and LGBT or a supporter of such

high iq. mods please pin

Why else do they put men and women in their own gendered sections of dorms? Its def not to stop rape or anything. Its clearly to make both sets of students gay. All it takes is one drunken slipup or being high as fuck then gay shit happens. And they would consider it natural despite them probably never thinking it when they were sober. They got down the pipeline and start doing gay shit when not drunk cause they think theyre gay now. I mean how many stories have you heard of people "finding themselves" in college and they ended up leaving college gay or bi? Not to mention coupled with sociatal pressure and the current political environment they would be more likely to try gay shit
Yeah,and also because of sexual frustration. They have no other choice. It's not like they can pull foids. So they fuck men instead as a cope. If all of them were chads. I guarantee this"finding myself" stuff would be more rare

Yeah,and also because of sexual frustration. They have no other choice. It's not like they can pull foids. So they fuck men instead as a cope. If all of them were chads. I guarantee this"finding myself" stuff would be more rare
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

All it takes is one drunken slipup or being high as fuck then gay shit happens

Pshh, no way man...- there are not enough drugs in this world to make me try "gay shit", omg nooo that's not how Lawrence works

Gladly i never went to college.

No, college is a sex factory for women and males who meet the genetic qualifications. The rest either cope and rot, or cope hard and become homosexuals/transexuals

Good premise but shit elaboration. Gender segregation is one of the last remaining facets of a sane society.