Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme College girls dorm door

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240608 120245 Reddit

Their fathers must be very proud.

Why would they stick empty pill packets on their doors?

Are those birth control pills

That's just one girl's body count

God this is just disgusting

It doesn't surprise me

remember that according to society, we’re the losers and these disgusting whores are just “having fun”.

These sluts are not “craaazyyyyy ”, they’re revolting, disguating, infuriating.

We might not be able to burn them today, but tomorrow, God will.

there is no difference between a college girl dorm room and a brothel nowadays. This is not an ironic statement, it’s facts.

Where is purity ? Where are our morals ? Where is fear of God ? What became of marriage and family ?

It’s just whores and sluts everywhere with a whole media and court system to enable them and protect them.

They will be proud that their daughters ain't losers like us
Are you kidding me, daughters like that ARE losers because they just get passed around and used by Chad. I’d be so fucking pissed if I had a daughter like that. A winner daughter is one who finds a good man, stays with him, and lives happily ever after. If a man can get a lot of sex it’s impressive, but a woman who gets a lot of guys is simply a whore. A key that can open many locks is a master key, but a lock that opens for any key is a shitty lock.

but a woman who gets a lot of guys is simply a whore.
Having a high body count =! whore nigga, unless it's extremely high..If a foid gets a lot of guys, it implies that she has a high SMV.

Having a high body count =! whore nigga, unless it's extremely high..If a foid gets a lot of guys, it implies that she has a high SMV.
True, but it takes nothing for a woman to have a high SMV. Even average or even below average women can effortlessly get lots of guys. I agree with your point though.

Why are we sending foids to college? Their degrees only let them take men's jobs

dad is only paying $90,000 a year so the daughter can live her "dream"