Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy College fraternities should be considered terrorist groups

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
college fraternities rape and abuse women every single day. the total number of women who have been raped or abused by "self-identified incels" is either zero or in the single digits. yet incels are considered the widespread threat to women's safety and are being labeled as terrorists by society

my theory is that women don't inherently see being raped by fraternity Chad as a "bad thing", or at least not something to be alarmed over, hence the lack of outrage over it. lonely, unattractive virgins are inherently repulsive to women so anything one of us does garners a lot more scrutiny and media attention. btw the vast majority of violence against women is committed by their own boyfriends/husbands

Meh. Frats are basically none existent where I am and I think my university actually banned them. They're douchy as fuck anyway.

Despite being a haven for sexual abuse, females still flock to off campus parties at frat houses. I got bombarded with a whole bunch of "Don't Rape!" shit during my college orientation when they should have been telling females "Don't go get drunk at some frat house!" Telling an incel not to rape is pointless. Fucking hilarious that Chads hurt more women in a month than incels do in a decade yet we are the bad guys just because of our looks.

Meh. Frats are basically none existent where I am and I think my university actually banned them. They're douchy as fuck anyway.
frats are for faggots and chads. Its just a collection of society's scum, but as college students. While th Chads are fucking foids, the fags are fucking each other.

college fraternities rape and abuse women every single day. the total number of women who have been raped or abused by "self-identified incels" is either zero or in the single digits. yet incels are considered the widespread threat to women's safety and are being labeled as terrorists by society

my theory is that women don't inherently see being raped by fraternity Chad as a "bad thing", or at least not something to be alarmed over, hence the lack of outrage over it. lonely, unattractive virgins are inherently repulsive to women so anything one of us does garners a lot more scrutiny and media attention. btw the vast majority of violence against women is committed by their own boyfriends/husbands

High IQ. Most of us are meek and autistic, unable to even have normal conversations with people. Yet we are the terrorists while loud obnoxious chads can go around raping with little to no consequences.

Frats get their fair share of hate. But they aren't considered "terrorists" because they don't go on killing sprees. Rape is not terrorism. It's rape, and that's bad, but it's not an attack meant to kill.

It's not rape if chad does it. They're being ravished and the foids can't get enough of it.

Frats get their fair share of hate. But they aren't considered "terrorists" because they don't go on killing sprees. Rape is not terrorism. It's rape, and that's bad, but it's not an attack meant to kill.
if organized groups of incels were going out and raping women on a daily basis I guarantee you that the media would call it terrorism. no need to play word games here

if organized groups of incels were going out and raping women on a daily basis I guarantee you that the media would call it terrorism. no need to play word games here

Another thing about frats, they can be held accountable by their governing bodies. If frats were independent organizations that didn't answer to anyone, then we'd have a different story.

If there was a forum somewhere, not associated with any school, where men got together and planned how they were gonna rape people? Hmmmm... I still don't think they'd be called terrorists. Just rapists. Like, Dark Web kiddy rapist forums, those aren't considered terrorist hotbeds.

Frothy loves to play dumb word games.

Another thing about frats, they can be held accountable by their governing bodies. If frats were independent organizations that didn't answer to anyone, then we'd have a different story.
as if they actually do. the vast majority of rapes on campus are never even reported, and even fewer face actual consequences for it
If there was a forum somewhere, not associated with any school, where men got together and planned how they were gonna rape people? Hmmmm... I still don't think they'd be called terrorists. Just rapists. Like, Dark Web kiddy rapist forums, those aren't considered terrorist hotbeds.
there's not really a valid comparison to be made here because obscure dark web forums are the exact opposite of an organized group/subculture. either way, if those forums received any media attention at all then I'm sure they absolutely would be called domestic terrorists

as if they actually do. the vast majority of rapes on campus are never even reported, and even fewer face actual consequences for it

But the fact that there are people holding them accountable, if only on paper, gives people the impression that this can be controlled. You can tell on these frats. You can't tell on a terrorist.

there's not really a valid comparison to be made here because obscure dark web forums are the exact opposite of an organized group/subculture. either way, if those forums received any media attention at all then I'm sure they absolutely would be called domestic terrorists

Dark Web forums are organized, as organized as we are on this forum at the very least. They collaborate on tips and tricks on how to pull off their rapes and abductions. It's like Looksmax, but for kidnapping children.

True. Jfl at people who think depressed virgins who don’t go out are more likely to assault them

I agree so fucking much man. I despised the fraternities in my college so much. Loud, obnoxious, smelly, dirty, drug abusing chads and whores

But the fact that there are people holding them accountable, if only on paper, gives people the impression that this can be controlled. You can tell on these frats. You can't tell on a terrorist.
but that's the thing, they aren't held accountable. everyone knows that fraternities are a hotbed of sexual abuse, and yet in the vast majority of cases the institutional authorities let the perpetrators off with little to no consequences. and just fucking lol at that last sentence. the implication that incels are an active terrorist group is already stupid enough, but the idea that we can't be held to authority when all of our forums get taken down (r/incels, incels.me, braincels etc) makes it even funnier

I don't see why you're trying to make rationalizations for NPC doublethink tbh. there isn't actually a logical process to it. college fraternities rape more women in a day than incels have in the entire existence of our community. the reason why one group is considered an organized threat to women's safety and the other isn't is because of media hypocrisy

but that's the thing, they aren't held accountable. everyone knows that fraternities are a hotbed of sexual abuse, and yet in the vast majority of cases the institutional authorities let the perpetrators off with little to no consequences. and just fucking lol at that last sentence. the implication that incels are an active terrorist group is already stupid enough, but the idea that we can't be held to authority when all of our forums get taken down (r/incels, incels.me, braincels etc) makes it even funnier

I don't see why you're trying to make rationalizations for NPC doublethink tbh. there isn't actually a logical process to it. college fraternities rape more women in a day than incels have in the entire existence of our community. the reason why one group is considered an organized threat to women's safety and the other isn't is because of media hypocrisy

Because there is a logic to it. Probably not an agreeable logic, but it's a consistent logic.

Rape isn't terrorism. It's harmful, but not all harm is "terrorism." Even if it's in a group. Normies are consistent on that.

Frats have a governing body you can tell on them to, and that makes people feel good. Normies are consistent on that.

Incels don't have a governing body, the hosts of their sites and the admins of the websites they make subreddits on aren't actually the "bosses" of them any more than criminals have to answer to cops or terrorists have to answer to the government. Normies are consistent on that.

Rape isn't terrorism. It's harmful, but not all harm is "terrorism." Even if it's in a group. Normies are consistent on that.
already addressed this. you and I both know that if groups of incels were going out and raping women every day like frats do, normies and the media would call it terrorism. no consistency here
Frats have a governing body you can tell on them to, and that makes people feel good. Normies are consistent on that.
already addressed this. doesn't matter because their institutional authorities don't do shit about it ever. it's also hypocritical because fraternities don't get shut down for sexually assaulting women, yet incel forums get shut down just for expressing "misogynistic" views
Incels don't have a governing body, the hosts of their sites and the admins of the websites they make subreddits on aren't actually the "bosses" of them any more than criminals have to answer to cops or terrorists have to answer to the government. Normies are consistent on that.
what the fuck are you talking about. all of our forums have gotten shut down. this website is literally the only place where incels are allowed to congregate on the internet and we only have a couple hundred active users here. for all we know sarge could lose his source of income tomorrow, this site would shut down and incel forums would stop existing on the internet. I don't know what reality you live in where incels are never held to authority but it's not this one

I've already addressed every aspect of your argument here and you're starting to repeat yourself so unless you say something new I'm not going to respond again

already addressed this. you and I both know that if groups of incels were going out and raping women every day like frats do, normies and the media would call it terrorism. no consistency here

Would they? I get that you feel that way, but what can you point to that says normies thing rape is terrorism, but only when incels do it? Are you maybe just extrapolating?

already addressed this. doesn't matter because their institutional authorities don't do shit about it ever. it's also hypocritical because fraternities don't get shut down for sexually assaulting women, yet incel forums get shut down just for expressing "misogynistic" views

I know you think it doesn't matter. It's not about whether you agree with their logic, it's about whether their logic is consistent. And if all they really need is for these frats to have a boss that apologizes on their behalf, as long as their consistent in needing just that, it's not hypocrisy.

what the fuck are you talking about. all of our forums have gotten shut down. this website is literally the only place where incels are allowed to congregate on the internet and we only have a couple hundred active users here. for all we know sarge could lose his source of income tomorrow, this site would shut down and incel forums would stop existing on the internet. I don't know what reality you live in where incels are never held to authority but it's not this one

I've already addressed every aspect of your argument here and you're starting to repeat yourself so unless you say something new I'm not going to respond again

We aren't shut down by our "bosses." Cops aren't the bosses of criminals, governments aren't the bosses of terrorists, and Reddit admins are not the bosses of us.

You don't seem to be getting what I'm trying to explain. It's not about whether or not bad people get shut down. That's not really necessary to placate normies. You don't have to agree with that thinking, but this is about whether their logic is consistent. Whether or not they go back on their logic.

yet incels are considered the widespread threat to women's safety and are being labeled as terrorists by society

failo effect man, failo.
same with Chad, he's attractive so he can do no wrong.

Despite being a haven for sexual abuse, females still flock to off campus parties at frat houses. I got bombarded with a whole bunch of "Don't Rape!" shit during my college orientation when they should have been telling females "Don't go get drunk at some frat house!" Telling an incel not to rape is pointless. Fucking hilarious that Chads hurt more women in a month than incels do in a decade yet we are the bad guys just because of our looks.
Universities would rather crack down on mean words said to women online than actual rape in their fraternities and sororities :lul:

More proof chad can get away with literally anything

so it's men fault if a girl drinks to the point that she's unable to keep her legs closed.