Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal College cels are ungrateful asf.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You got college people on here complaining about having to study and shit and not having no friends. You literally have the most opportunity in your life rn to make new friends and get laid but nah you wanna sit and complain all the time.

I got no future cuz i didn’t go to college. I’ll work a low paying 9-5 for the rest of my life and never get laid or promoted because i’m a mexican.

You got me fucked up if you think i’m working more than a years tops. I’ll go homeless and kill myself and blow all of my money.

Try getting on disablity cuz i’m physically and partically mentally disabled due to fucked up hormones and depression and no socializing.

My only hope is making money online which i have been doing.

You faggots deserve homelessness and to be kicked out of college.

Last edited:
You got college people on here complaining about having to study and shit and not having no friends. You literally have the most opportunity in your life rn to make new friends and get laid but nah you wanna sit and complain all the time.

I got no future cuz i didn’t go to college. I’ll work a low paying 9-5 for the rest of my life and never get laid or promoted because i’m a mexican.

You got me fucked up if you think i’m working more than a years tops. I’ll go homeless and kill myself and blow all of my money.

Try getting on disablity cuz i’m physically and partically mentally disabled due to fucked up hormones and depression.

My only hope is making money online which i have been doing.

You faggots deserve homelessness and to be kicked out of college.
let's be roomamtes

You say that because you are a fakecel. For any incel male being surrounded by college toilets can only lead to some false complaint that gets you expelled and you have to constantly walk on egg shells. College is more like a minefield than anything. Im thankful I never went to college, fuck that.

you ever barely passed high school? because same

You say that because you are a fakecel. For any incel male being surrounded by college toilets can only lead to some false complaint that gets you expelled and you have to constantly walk on egg shells. College is more like a minefield than anything. Im thankful I never went to college, fuck that.
They why would you go attend college in the first place using that logic retard?

For any incel male being surrounded by college toilets can only lead to some false complaint that gets you expelled and you have to constantly walk on egg shells. College is more like a minefield than anything. Im thankful I never went to college, fuck that.
Today it is real bad. It was always bad, but today is REAL bad.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but you have my sympathy. You may not be Aryan by any stretch, but you're a Based man and for that I consider you an honorary Aryan.

They why would you go attend college in the first place using that logic retard?
I said fuck going to college basically so where did you get that from? College is to STEMmaxx and even then whats the point? Lazy stupid cunts and chad with useless degrees will be whom you answer to, theyll parasite off you and attack you at every oppurtunity. Any expensive copes you buy so what youll still be mostly LDAR outside of the 9-5 grind because everyone hates you for being a low value male so its still rot alone. Best to just go get autismbuxx and hermitmaxx as it will at least free you from the constant torment of your enemies.

I said fuck going to college basically so where did you get that from? College is to STEMmaxx and even then whats the point? Lazy stupid cunts and chad with useless degrees will be whom you answer to, theyll parasite off you and attack you at every oppurtunity. Any expensive copes you buy so what youll still be mostly LDAR outside of the 9-5 grind because everyone hates you for being a low value male so its still rot alone. Best to just go get autismbuxx and hermitmaxx as it will at least free you from the constant torment of your enemies.
Based

Idk man, when I was in college there were a lot of incels.. just being in proximity of foids doesn't make them magically attracted to you

If anything college was fucking risky considering this was during the peak #MeToo era.. you could tell that most guys were scared of talking to foids, let alone making a move and risking expulsion/jail :feelsjuice:
Fucking toilets. I wish they got all their rights taken away.

Femoids only talk to the men in class if they need help or to get a simp to give them notes so they don't have to attend class. Maybe if you're in an liberal arts program it's different, my program has many incels. There was one currycel sat beside me in a computer lab who smelled, I thought that shit was a meme.

The only guys I saw talking to girls were tallchads, femoids can find chads on dating apps so why would they talk to an incel in class. Everyone sits about 2 seats apart every class except the first week when its full, meeting femoids in class is a meme.

being in proximity of foids doesn't make them magically attracted to you
Exactly, and that's sth that some guys here don't seem to understand

college cel here, 6 months in no friends because i dont like their life style+ i destroyed my reputation for being lazy

college cel here, 6 months in no friends because i dont like their life style+ i destroyed my reputation for being lazy
Ruined yourself man.
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I have the same experience in college I had in high school. Relentless bullying and constant rejection.

What happened to this guy? He hasn't posted for weeks @Zer0/∞

No college for your face or height (literally, tried to ascend in college and failed every time)

1. College is hard if you are doing it right. (Real major, studying more than three times as many hours as class time, in addition to the homework, exam prep, and papers).

2. College is not something to whine about if you’re doing it right. (Understanding and grateful that one is getting an education, which is a privilege in and of itself—not because of a job of status or name brand or whatever—even with decades of crushing student loan payments, it is a blessing, or can be, again, with the right attitude.) I loved what an old professor of mine said, with a devilish grin responding to some kid who felt overwhelmed: “You think this is stress? Wait till you get back to the real world. That’s stress.” He was right.

There are lots of people who don’t do either of the above. I agree, they are absolutely insufferable.

Last edited: