Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Collective trauma and the cause of JBW in the Philippines

parzival

parzival

Greycel
JBW has its roots in the humiliating treatment of Asian countries historically by Western influence. The states most affected by it are the Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Japan and Thailand.
The first victim of the White boot is the Philippines. It had been originally colonized by the Spanish empire, and eventually they had their independence by fighting against the Spanish with the USA in the Spanish-American war. Immediately after that, their American allies purchased them from Spain for 20 million dollars. They tried to resist this, but their 80k army got beaten by 20k Americans. What followed was a pillage of the entire island and complete domination of filipino men. They were starved, crippled, killed, shipped off to concentration camps and their women raped.

The average filipino foid had a choice between this specimen of her own race:
Beriberi_USNLM.jpg

Or this white, tall American marine
330px-Filipino_American_family.jpg

Filipino foids were regularly fucking the American veterans who settled there after the war - the same ones who slaughtered their family members. American culture was taught in school, some 600 English teachers were imported from the USA (proto-SEAmaxxers). Universal suffrage was introduced, foids were fucking with the entire American elite to advance in their careers.

This continued for about 40 years until the japanese invaded the island. They committed more of the same war crimes with one major difference - japs were viewed negatively, as oppressors, while the white Americans who eventually liberated the devastated country were viewed as heroes. It is estimated that around 250,000 babies were conceived during this period as a result of American servicemen relations with filipino women.

After the war, the Philippines was a ravaged shithole with no infrastructure. The US granted them independence only after being allowed to build military bases on their territory, which take up around 82500 hectares of the country and the foreigners stationed there regularly go out to slay.

In 2024, the Philipines is rightfully named the Tutorial island for whites. In addition to the popularity of whitening products in the culture and society, filipino women are also often encouraged to marry white men in order to yield half-white children, which again promotes white beauty ideals and denigrates the indigenous ethnic features of the filipino race.

yes I hope I can ascend there

God what I'd do for a (pre 1945) jap-controlled asia with no jewish meddling.

Filipino foids were regularly fucking the American veterans who settled there after the war - the same ones who slaughtered their family members.
Empathetic gender btw

SEA is a lost cause due to feminism and passport bros. Time to find a new country/region.

JBW has its roots in lookism. The effect of colonialism is vastly overstated. If colonialism never happened ethnic foids would be just as white worshipping. White men just look better. It's that simple.

Whites never colonized Korea but they are one of the most white worshipping nations in the world.

Cope

Whites colonized the whole world, EA and SEA were among the least affected regions (except for China). Yet only noodlewhores act like this.

True. White men have greater status in those countries. I'd also add that white men on average have features deemed to be attractive to foids. They're taller, more masculine, bigger dicks, and better facial bone structure.

They also have tons of money relative to the average pinoycel, as well as access to the richest and most prosperous countries on earth.

This is really the core basis of geomaxxing. You're going somewhere where you've got an advantage relative to your competition. The average white man has all these advantages over the average SEA ricecel. But bring them to the west, and you're fucked. Geomaxxing isn't that easy.

Where exactly do you suggest? I can only think of sub-Saharan Africa.
I have no idea. Ugly girls in SEA will become westernized and the hot ones will be single moms. Plus everyone and their mother is moving there so cost of living will probably skyrocket too. Maybe like India or Indonesia.

I have no idea. Ugly girls in SEA will become westernized and the hot ones will be single moms. Plus everyone and their mother is moving there so cost of living will probably skyrocket too. Maybe like India or Indonesia.
I see. I only mentioned Africa because it's one of the few places where a whitecel can mog the competition and find a foid who's truly sexually attracted to him and not just with him for the money + passport. Honestly even SEA might still be an option if you're willing to move outside the big cities.

tbh geomaxxing is way easier if all you wanna do is fuck and don't care about building a long lasting relationship.

"Femoids submit to men who conqueror their country during war, this proves muh JBW"
It's not "during war", white males have dominated the Philippine gene pool for centuries. At this point it's encoded in filipino DNA to worship whites. They associate European features with wealth and stability. SEA mothers teach their daughters to racemix in order to acquire white genes for their children

JBW has its roots in lookism. The effect of colonialism is vastly overstated. If colonialism never happened ethnic foids would be just as white worshipping. White men just look better. It's that simple.

Whites never colonized Korea but they are one of the most white worshipping nations in the world.
This is true and you can see this with turks tbh

Turks ruled the balkans yet Balkan europeans don't want to look turk, it's STILL turks who want to look Balkan.

Or look at how Japan was never conquered the same way a place like palestine or Algeria was, yet Japanese people are far more white worshipping than arabs cause arabs look far less subhuman than them

However, it's also true that colonization helped EXPONENTIALLY increase the power of JBW

JBW has its roots in the humiliating treatment of Asian countries historically by Western influence. The states most affected by it are the Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Japan and Thailand.
The first victim of the White boot is the Philippines. It had been originally colonized by the Spanish empire, and eventually they had their independence by fighting against the Spanish with the USA in the Spanish-American war. Immediately after that, their American allies purchased them from Spain for 20 million dollars. They tried to resist this, but their 80k army got beaten by 20k Americans. What followed was a pillage of the entire island and complete domination of filipino men. They were starved, crippled, killed, shipped off to concentration camps and their women raped.

The average filipino foid had a choice between this specimen of her own race:
Beriberi_USNLM.jpg

Or this white, tall American marine
330px-Filipino_American_family.jpg

Filipino foids were regularly fucking the American veterans who settled there after the war - the same ones who slaughtered their family members. American culture was taught in school, some 600 English teachers were imported from the USA (proto-SEAmaxxers). Universal suffrage was introduced, foids were fucking with the entire American elite to advance in their careers.

This continued for about 40 years until the japanese invaded the island. They committed more of the same war crimes with one major difference - japs were viewed negatively, as oppressors, while the white Americans who eventually liberated the devastated country were viewed as heroes. It is estimated that around 250,000 babies were conceived during this period as a result of American servicemen relations with filipino women.

After the war, the Philippines was a ravaged shithole with no infrastructure. The US granted them independence only after being allowed to build military bases on their territory, which take up around 82500 hectares of the country and the foreigners stationed there regularly go out to slay.

In 2024, the Philipines is rightfully named the Tutorial island for whites. In addition to the popularity of whitening products in the culture and society, filipino women are also often encouraged to marry white men in order to yield half-white children, which again promotes white beauty ideals and denigrates the indigenous ethnic features of the filipino race.
Parts of the Philippines were also conquered by arabs before the Spanish fyi

It's not "during war", white males have dominated the Philippine gene pool for centuries. At this point it's encoded in filipino DNA to worship whites. They associate European features with wealth and stability. SEA mothers teach their daughters to racemix in order to acquire white genes for their children
I saw a tiktok of a jungle gook chimping out because all the beauty pagent candidates in some filipino show were ALL half white. Not a single full blood gook whore among them

Funny thread. Some seamaxxer I know is in Philippines right now and has 4 girls on rotation. Ones banging on his door while he's with another one. Looks insane. But I guess that treatment is only for average whites not the subhuman whites on here

But yea Philippines has no vulture and all have identity crisis.

Their entire culture is basically worshipping korea and usa.

The recent korea phenomenon has given them some self worth because koreans are basically the same as them.

But when they try look like the korean actors and actresses, they don't realize the koreans are trying to look white too.

So they're trying to look korean who are trying to look white. So they're still worshipping white but coping

Interesting. That's a fucking shame. Total white psychological domination and betrayal on the women's part :feelsbadman: i think in my country of origin Poland it would've been the same if we got invaded by the turks instead of germans and russians.

That wasn't a joke. I was being serious. It's like one of the last chink place that hasnt been posion with hypergamy yet
Doesn't matter much. Their leader is known for hoarding foids in his harem.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back