Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Collection of disney blackpills

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
None of the incel sidekicks ever get any pussy.

Looks like the typical friendzoned cuck listening to a foid tell him how big chad's dick is.

It’s crazy how they don’t even try to hide it. Genetics are everything and they still claim it’s personality, everybody’s equal, it’s what’s on the inside that matters, etc.. as if the chad hero in the movie has to undergo some kind fo spiritual growth and win over the girl. The girl is gonna be choking on his dick regardless.

The chad in Pocahontas doesn’t actually have to “sing with all the voices of the mountains and paint with all the colors of the wind” and stop being a genocidal conqueror in order to get up in her guts. He can kill her entire tribe, kill all the animals, and she will still be his sex slave. Him realizing the error of his ways is just the cherry on top.. having her cake and eating it too. But giving him sexual access is guaranteed.

How the fuck do you know lmao
The dwarfs live together with a giga stacey
The others are fucking animals lmao they can't even be incels unless you wanna go that road

(((disney)))
Even the beast in beauty and the beast had to be statusmaxxed and gymmaxxed before he was able to betabux a used rostie.

The ones who got the disney hoes to chase them looked like this.

At least they looksmatched shrek with a postwall landwhale

This is also some :blackpill: high IQ stuff showing the daily doses of media propaganda aimed at us low status value ugly men. Keep up the good work OP.

This is absolutely brutal ngl.
The others are fucking animals lmao they can't even be incels unless you wanna go that road
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
This is absolutely brutal ngl.
(((They))) were working on getting normies accustomed to the chad takeover from when feminism started.

Remember that fairy tales like Little Mermaid have different endings. Mermaid actually sacrifies her personality (tongue) to be with a Chad and then DIES after rejection. Thats a good morale from our ancestors.

Snow White is a Giga Stacy? :feelsgah: :feelsohh:

Yeah, they’re animals but they also talk and are humanized. I know guys who had sleepovers with women but they were 4-5s and basically were eunuchs to them.

Mermaid actually sacrifies her personality (tongue) to be with a Chad and then DIES after rejection. Thats a good morale from our ancestors.
That would've been an ending fit for a sewage water chad dick chaser. Too bad they didn't make it like that or it would've been the number one incel movie.

i thought u liked mermaid why do u have her as a avi then??? :feelstrash:

i thought u liked mermaid why do u have her as a avi then??? :feelstrash:
She's thirsting over chad. I made her look dumb, which means I hate her, and I want others to hate her with me, so I made it my avi.

Walt Disney warned about the jews but he was a cuck

Beauty and the beast is also a pretty good blackpill. The beast is incel despite being moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed. It has to kidnap a Stacy and lock her up in it's basement in order to get her to pitty fuck him.

She's thirsting over chad. I made her look dumb, which means I hate her, and I want others to hate her with me, so I made it my avi.
i see. SO u photoshoped her?? it looks nice :feelstrash:

Fuark fuark fuark dafuq when disney is trying to blackpill us from the start. How can we be so blind

Thanks bro :feelstrash:
tbh when i first saw u on the forum. I never wanted to reply to ur post cuz ur postcount was to high and i was scared u would be a douche :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :cryfeels: pls dont hurt me....

tbh when i first saw u on the forum. I never wanted to reply to ur post cuz ur postcount was to high and i was scared u would be a douche :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :cryfeels: pls dont hurt me....
We're all like that in the beginning. I felt like I was talking in front of a class the first thread I made.

We're all like that in the beginning. I felt like I was talking in front of a class the first thread I made.
true but im glad i changed my opinion on u :feelstrash: :feelsokman:

That would've been an ending fit for a sewage water chad dick chaser. Too bad they didn't make it like that or it would've been the number one incel movie.
Actually USSR cartoon is true to the original. It even has a scene in the end when sisters of the mermaid propose to her go ER on Chad and his new girlfriend to remove a death curse. And Little Mermaid refuses to do it, dying in result.

Btw the cartoon has two narrators. One of them is city guide. He tells to the tourists that Little Mermaid is the story of true love. The other is old grandma fish in the water. She tells that there is no such fictional thing as love, however mermaids are real.

Last edited:
Actually USSR cartoon is true to the original. It even has a scene in the end when sisters of the mermaid propose to her go ER on Chad and his new girlfriend to remove a death curse. And Little Mermaid refuses to do it, dying in result.
I doubt a real rostie wouldn't be that selfless, and do what she can to get on land to hunt for new chads.
Btw the cartoon has two narrators. One of them is city guide. He tells to the tourists that Little Mermaid is the story of true love. The other is old grandma fish in the water. She tells that there is no such fictional thing as love, however mermaids are real.
Is the grandma fish narration the USSR version?
Where do you think this (((princess))) mentality came from
(((Disney))) did it.

Is the grandma fish narration the USSR version?
They both do. Well, maybe I explain poorly because of my imperfect English. You can watch it by yourself if you want. It is just half an hour. Here is link on version with English subtitles:

They both do. Well, maybe I explain poorly because of my imperfect English. You can watch it by yourself if you want. It is just half an hour. Here is link on version with English subtitles:

Thanks, this looks interesting to see how the real story goes.

At least they looksmatched shrek with a postwall landwhale

Shrek is from Dreamworks, not Disney.

Not that Dreamworks is any less blackpilled than Disney. They're arguably even more blackpilled.

Shrek is from Dreamworks, not Disney.

Not that Dreamworks is any less blackpilled than Disney. They're arguably even more blackpilled.
Please don't tell me they have a movie with a landwhale and a chad.

TFW you got brainwashed by Disney into thinking that's how relationships work... except you thought you were the main character. In reality you were actually the sidekick or the background character.

Yeah, Disney is extremely blackpilled.

Well imo its not pure blackpill because the girls/princesses etc. are always 10's so they usually go for their lookmatch which is almost always chad. But you don't see an ugly landwhale in any movie getting a chad, correct me if im wrong. Atleast if they go for their looksmatch i consider that justified.

Look at John Smith's bone structure. Artists/animators know how to make faces look good and bad because beauty is objective.
pocahontas___john_smith_by_opal_i.jpg

I can't relate to the prince at all in the story. Just because a girl saves my life and sings me a song doesn't automatically mean I want to marry her. If a fat dyke looking firewoman saved me from a burning building and sang me a song I wouldn't hope she asks me on a date. In the end when she died he yelled, "Sister!" That was kind of cucked.

The ones who got the disney hoes to chase them looked like this.

Disney movies are made for kids. Kids can recognize attractive faces. Animators had to make all of these to have typical attractive features, notice how all of them look basically the same, just different hair/eye color. Just a good textbook example of hypocrisy, as blackpill is somewhat understood by society, but we are incels because of so-called horrible personalities.

love at first sight