Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Collagen pill is one of the most suifuel pill

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
If you don't have strong bone structure under your skin, in your 20s you would look like a goblin, in your teenage you look ok because collagen at least gives you the youthfulness. Weak bone structure ( chinlet, non existent ramus length, deep eye socket) and less collagen = trucel at 25

Rather look ugly/ non harmonious face with strong bone structure .

Also rather be incel with highly prominent cheek bones than a non existent one

Yeah its brutal, but at least you can affect it a little bit, if you put the effort in. I have acne scars and they are really bad, and the worst thing is that they will become even worse with time.

And you're right, its one thing to be a normie looking incel and to be a truecel abomination.

Collagen and aging is mostly a whitecel problem. Ethnics are blessed in this regard because their skin is tougher thicker and has more melanin due to which they age much better. They also don't convert as much dht so they don't bald as much and their collagen is generally fine until 40.

Collagen and aging is mostly a whitecel problem. Ethnics are blessed in this regard because their skin is tougher thicker and has more melanin due to which they age much better. They also don't convert as much dht so they don't bald as much and their collagen is generally fine until 40.
Coping hard
Majority Indians start balding in their 25s

Also our skin isn't that good. Maybe melanin can't handle the Indian environment

Coping hard
Majority Indians start balding in their 25s

Also our skin isn't that good. Maybe melanin can't handle the Indian environment
Not true most ethnics don't bald until 30-35 while most whites start balding after 20. And even then it's much slower and curries in thr mainland have bad skin because they don't have a skincare routine, dont use sunscreen and live in polluted environment. Most ethnics in the US age much better than whites.

Not true most ethnics don't bald until 30-35 while most whites start balding after 20. And even then it's much slower and curries in thr mainland have bad skin because they don't have a skincare routine, dont use sunscreen and live in polluted environment. Most ethnics in the US age much better than whites.
Fairs

Mallus mog

I don't want to hear any anti mallu propoganda

Cope, show me one Telugu or Mallu foids looking good even at 41 like Trisha. Tamil foids beauty is eternal just like their civilization's glory. Only Tamils are the most superior

Cope, show me one Telugu or Mallu foids looking good even at 41 like Trisha. Tamil foids beauty is eternal just like their civilization's glory. Only Tamils are the most superior
Nazriya

Nayanthara

Sre devi

I belive the same thing happened to me. I went from a LTN to a sub5

She's only 29 and already deteriorating
Nayanthara
Plastic

Sridevi is half-Telugu half-Tamil

Seethe I will grow in my 20s:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: