Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Colin Kaepernick doesn’t look all the way black to me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
colin-kaepernick-1.jpg

Idk why he’s the face of black Americans because to me he certainly doesn’t look all the way black. Something about his facial features tell me a different story from another (((land))).

This is his whore mother. The father is nowhere to be found. She gave him up for adoption at birth. Now he's rich and famous, she wants him back. No surprise there.
Unknown

Maybe this is his father.
Unknown 1

Last edited:
he looks hispanic to me

his mother is white

hmm any idea about where from though?

KAE371576.png

if I saw this man walking down the street I might assume he’s arab, but i wouldnt completely black
he looks hispanic to me
ehh depends but yea I get ur point I’d write the guy off as a dominican or Puerto Rican prolly Cuban black too

in america everyone who has drop of african ancestry starts associating themselves with blacks for opression points and status in blue cities, even curries can pretend to be black there

besides there are no full blooded blacks (except recent african immigrants) on both american continents since all of them have at least some degree of white or native blood.

Obama is mixed too

must be his hair

He’s half white of course he’s not gonna look the same as full blacks

My goodness this entire thread is low IQ

you know many blacks in usa have a percentage of white in them. that guy you think is pure black brotha could have 10-15% white in him

Always assumed he was part arab or something

That’s because he’s half black

Pretty obvious he is mixed white, not sure why that would be unusual in America.

Half blacks seem to really hate their white side I've noticed. It's why I'd never make half black kids, too many issues,

He's probably half nigger and half somethings selse

Looks autistic to me.

Looks half black have jew to me. Fucking faggot

you know many blacks in usa have a percentage of white in them. that guy you think is pure black brotha could have 10-15% white in him

well yea that’s obvious just like how “pure whites” in America aren’t either
Looks half black have jew to me. Fucking faggot
IKR. He looks like the drake type

He is mixed that's why. Looks southern Algerian to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back