Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Colin Farrel Penguin

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
Not sure how many of you watched The Batman but Penguin was a bit different in that movie. The newer Penguin is less goofy and more of a scary gangster type. He's always been but this one just feels different. It's like he's more of a normie and he's physically imposing as well. I imagine this version of penguin will be much more respected in the Gotham underworld because of this rather than simply being feared.

Colin Farrel's Penguin will also be getting it's own series. It will be a Mafia show, not what I'm usually into but I'll watch it because it's still Penguin. Colin Farrel is a chad. He's a tallfag chad who's taking jobs away from short, ugly actors. Much like the Joaquin Pheonix Joker but more severe because Penguin was always meant to be subhuman.

Colin farrell penguin
MV5BMTg4NzM5NDk0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAzMTUxNw V1

The Batman 2022 was leftist as fuck. They made Jim Gordon & catwoman black & threw in a line about
"White privilege" In the first 10 minutes there's a bunch of White thugs beating up an Asian man & the black thug is the only one who show's sympathy & tries to get them to stop :feelsclown: